Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I am BDG
9 December 2017, 20:16,
Hello I am BDG
Hi, I am BDG, was a member from 2012, posted quite a bit back in the day, old account wont log in, things have changed for me, have gone from living in an upstairs flat with chickens and veg in the garden and a driveway covered in wood for the fire to having a small farm in the countryside on the edge of the peninnes.

Put your mind to it and you will get there.
9 December 2017, 20:20,
RE: Hello I am BDG
Hello again BDG nice to have you home.....Welcome back mate !
9 December 2017, 20:27,
(9 December 2017, 20:16)Borsh Dorks Gorge Wrote: Hi, I am BDG, was a member from 2012, posted quite a bit back in the day, old account wont log in, things have changed for me, have gone from living in an upstairs flat with chickens and veg in the garden and a driveway covered in wood for the fire to having a small farm in the countryside on the edge of the peninnes.

Put your mind to it and you will get there.

Hi BDG, Good advice mate, sounds like you are getting well set up? Arwen
10 December 2017, 11:54,
BDG ha how you doing long time no speak
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
10 December 2017, 12:31,
Welcome back. Sounds like you made some plans and implemented them. Good luck with the farm. What are you doing with it?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 December 2017, 22:25,
Looking to build the infrastructure to be winter area and central hub for a beef growing operation based on renting fields in the area. Don't come from a farming background but it makes most sense with what I have got.
12 December 2017, 23:32,
HELLO!
13 December 2017, 13:52,
BDG, That is what one of the people around here did. Been doing it for 50+ years and seems to be doing OK but it is hard work. Good luck with it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin