Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Covid thing
5 February 2021, 23:05,
The Covid thing
Here are the latest Jan 2021 death charts, I'm not a medic and am wondering why UK deaths petered out to almost zero in the summer but then began to rise again?
Do forum members have any theories?

PS- regarding America, I almost feel sorry for Biden inheriting a hot potato..Smile

[Image: covid-late-jan-2021.jpg]
6 February 2021, 05:58,
RE: The Covid thing
There is never a valid reason to feel sorry for Joe Biden, he got what he wanted and he is taking his vengeance out on the American people.

Don't believe the covid figures for the U.S.

If you were not killed and eaten by lions in front of witnesses you were listed as a covid death here.

We have private medical care here and the government decided they would pay bonus money if the treatment rendered to private hospital patients was covid related. Suddenly every death was a covid death.

Plus we have a larger population to break down into the percentage pile. Number of deaths and number of deaths per population percentage can reveal two different situations.

Our figures still indicate that there was only a 3% infection rate and only 1/2 of 1 % of the infected died.

The numbers have been warped and manipulated in a way that only the modern person that can not do math without a calculator would believe. I saw on one of your news reports that 1 person out of 30 in GB had been infected. Horror of horrors!

Guess what? That is a 3% infection rate spread out over a year. 3 out of 100 spanning 12 months.
6 February 2021, 10:20,
probably something to do with the warmer weather in the summer Mick.
Covid is like the flu, its a virus and viruses like the colder wetter months, thats why the flu "season" is during the winter months.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 February 2021, 11:32,
I have recently heard these new Covid vaccines referred to as "gene therapy".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.