Thaw set in here today after 3 weeks sub zero

Paths in the snow have now become quagmire muddy tracks :-(
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

8 March 2018, 16:16,
RE: Being very cold
I was just looking at the news and it seems you are about to get hammered again!

Good luck!

Anyone checking on a group rate tour to some tropical paradise yet?
8 March 2018, 17:55,
(8 March 2018, 16:16)Mortblanc Wrote: I was just looking at the news and it seems you are about to get hammered again!

Good luck!

Anyone checking on a group rate tour to some tropical paradise yet?

Yep, super fun! Bracing for potential impact.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
10 March 2018, 17:08,
They got the forecast wrong this time Mary, thank goodness.
10 March 2018, 19:24,
(10 March 2018, 17:08)Pete Grey Wrote: They got the forecast wrong this time Mary, thank goodness.

Amen to that, Pete!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
11 March 2018, 07:42,
We have returned to very seasonal patterns around my place.

Bright sunny days with temps around 5c-10c and nights right at freezing.

I can not complain at all for the moment. Give me until tomorrow and I am sure it will change.
12 March 2018, 14:13,
Here we have similar temperatures, no sun just rain and more rain.
12 March 2018, 16:28,
We had that about a week and a half ago, which is the normal time lapse I have noticed that occurs between the weather patterns here and there.

Travel time.

The local rivers all went into flood stage. It was really hilarious listening to the weather morons on TV. The river only went into flood stage on a Friday and by Monday they were talking about the "weeks of flooding" we had endured. Each channel had people standing in the water at the edge of the flood zone, like fools, measuring the flood level against the door of the local pizza joint or convenience store.

Apparently the population was expected to take this event as a personal insult from the rivers. Each body of water was personified and villeinized. The Ohio did this, the Miami did that, the Kentucky did something else. Our reporters are great at that, giving abilities to an object and endowing it with attributes they can exploit.

It gave them something to praddle on excitedly about so we did not have to listen to their infantile political commentary. Every reporter now thinks they are a primary contributor to public awareness and a social engineering expert. I do believe there should be a shoe lace tying exam before they are handed a microphone.

The water is now inside the proper boundaries and the mud is all cleaned up and most of the drowned vehicles towed out of sight. All is well with the world.

It is still cold! I went to the range yesterday evening and ti was too cold to shoot. Nearly froze the trigger finger, ears and other valuable bits.
12 March 2018, 18:13,
You highlight a very good point MB with regards to Any MM reporting ....and how they personalise any given narrative they want the sheep to follow.......over here in the UK ....its the Russians again....you know the ones that got TRUMP into power by fiddling the voting and funding some advertising to get him to the finishing post first !...yeah right....well them darn Russians been up to no good poisoning a double agent and his daughter....with a very toxic substance....so toxic , its led to a restaurant being closed down , a local pub , a grave yard and the locals being told they should wash all their clothes and ANY thing else ....one Police Officer was also in hospital as a result of being the one on the scene first.....then we had PUTIN ordered the hit....then we had an emergency meeting of the cabinet ( COBRA ) ....oh no not (COBRA) it must be serious.....sanctions ....yep ....we are going to sanction the shit out of the Russians....how terrible....steady on chaps.....where is the evidence ?...

Then we had ....on Good morning Britain ITV news this morning....another Russian double agent (no i am not making this up) ....being interviewed by Piers Morgan.....the D A said he had a phone call a couple of weeks ago .....the caller warned him that bad things would happen .....and named the guy that WAS hit along with some others....Morgan asked ...did you report this to the police.....no....Do you know who rang you .........a very reliable source he said ......oh f..k not a very reliable source....bloody hell i thought ....not the same very reliable source that's trying to stitch up TRUMP what a total load of bollocks....a very reliable source ....is not evidence .

Thing is (we) need to have a bad guy to focus ALL our attention on ....a focal point of interest ....something to grab our Full attention......

meanwhile back at the ranch ....many hands are preparing for the main event ....the collapse and take down of the western monetary system.....maybe war....they NEED us to believe this was caused by X ....the narrative has been set and the owned MM will deliver the full bought and paid for narrative.....all that is required is for the sheep to swallow the bull shit ! .

Now if i wanted to kill a double agent (after twenty years of living here ) ....call me a fantasist ....i would just shoot the bastard.....no that,s to simple ....far better to use some exotic substance then it makes a better fairytail throw in (COBRA) so we can get everyone in the UK to buy in to this nonsense .....they need fear! ................Do you really think the Russians are as Dull as our government think we are ? .
21 March 2018, 19:51,
I just thought that would give a report on the present situation.

Here it is the 21 of March and yesterday was the Spring Equinox. Yep, it is officially Spring

I woke to find three inches new snow on the ground this morning and the temp has not been above freezing all day.