Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film!
27 February 2018, 12:31,
RE: Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film!
I have to agree wholeheartedly with MaryN on this point.
The grey policy is probably best.
However, a well thought out documentary would possibly improve the image of the 'movement'. How one goes about this though will need a lot of thought and time.
27 February 2018, 14:38,
FinnBull,

Most of the people on here are cautious about their preparations, as has been stated by most of the previous replies.

To try and understand what you want to do and to give everyone enough information upon which to make up their minds, may I ask a couple of questions about the film you are making?

Who's commissioning it?

Why is it being made?

How will it be used?

When do you intend shooting it?

Where might it be shown / viewed (intended and possible)?
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

27 February 2018, 17:19,
(26 February 2018, 16:39)FinnBull Wrote: I could make a whole documentary out of this message because it's a fucking goldmine lmao

That statement alone, specifically the LMAO at the end, shows your intent with this "film".

You are simply looking for a bunch of "nutters" to ridicule because they do not share your own belief system.

I am also suspect of your origin in Finland or that you are a "student".

If you are a student from Finland go do some film on the impact of the Beatles on elderly health care or some such nonsense and leave us alone.
27 February 2018, 22:15,
RE: German food charity
German charity Essener Tafel who operate a food bank have had to restrict donations to holders of German passports due to the number of foreigners turning up increasing to 75%, their delivery vans have had “NAZIS” sprayed on them as a result. On the same bbc web page is a link to “Migrants fuel German violent crime rise”, Merkel allowed 1.2 million into the country, you reap as you sow.
28 February 2018, 13:50,
Thing is Pete ....all we need do is look here in the UK ....food banks increasing on a monthly basis , where will it end ? our biggest import appears to be people who want to just take everything they can take , houses,NHS,and anything else they can grab....charity starts at home !
28 February 2018, 14:35,
(28 February 2018, 13:50)Straight Shooter Wrote: Thing is Pete ....all we need do is look here in the UK ....food banks increasing on a monthly basis , where will it end ? our biggest import appears to be people who want to just take everything they can take , houses,NHS,and anything else they can grab....charity starts at home !

The only food bank we donate to is for a local animal rescue, we do have friends we help discreetly so they don’t really notice. Our main responsibility, (i won’t say duty) is to our family, this is a labour of love.