Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
18 March 2018, 17:56,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
In the newspapers today it says the National Cyber Security Centre has told the utility companies to prepare for a state sponsored attack, and Boris Johnson says Russia is stockpiling nerve agents ....................... not good Sunday reading.
18 March 2018, 17:59,
and all the usual idiots have emptied the supermarket shelves of milk and bread because of the snow.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 March 2018, 19:34,
You don't really need to worry until all of the stores completely run out of beer, crisps, biscuits and bog roll...

then it gets ugly rather quickly!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
18 March 2018, 19:36,
Even better....financial markets disruption , or collapse ......the bullshit narrative being peddled to create FEAR ....where is the evidence or proof....facts even .....just because someone says or writes something does NOT prove anything at all ....i will sight WMDs spouted out of the mouth of Tony Blair .....oh fuck 45 mins ....FACT is you can not expect anyone to believe this bullshit anymore....even if you do pull off some event to make to try and make it or turn it into truth....people are fed up With it, we have seen it at Work for too long, i really do believe people are starting to realise things are not as they appear ...but can't seem to quite put it all together...... But preppers definitely DO ....that's why i am here ....along with you .
18 March 2018, 23:34,
(18 March 2018, 17:59)bigpaul Wrote: and all the usual idiots have emptied the supermarket shelves of milk and bread because of the snow.

I will never understand why people buy so much milk in a panic or when the shops will be shut, like over Christmas. Surely most of it goes off before they use it.

Dehydrated milk isn’t that bad
19 March 2018, 00:26,
I have to agree with SS.

I do not trust the intelligence services and I do not trust the politicians that trust the intelligence services.

MI advisers were the reason we entered Iraq to protect the world from WMD. Specifically nerve agents.

And if they were correct and the WMD was there, and was not found, could that not be where the present problem comes from and not Russia.

As for the grid shutdown, that is a threat of retaliaton in case of direct attack toward Russia, not a preemptive move. If TPTB are telling people to prepare for it they have already decided to strike first.

I really do not think the death of a double agent is worth the effort. They will let terrorists behead British soldiers on the streets of London with no retaliation but they will risk life and the stability of your economy for sake of a double agent?

Once more, there are politicians going off half cocked and making demands they have no right to make and DEMANDING behaviors from sovereign nations that owe them no subservience.

It was damn fool stuff like this that sparked WW1.
19 March 2018, 10:28,
G M B this morning...."fake news".....the MM ....are desperately trying to force feed the bullshit sandwich...without mayonnaise,
footage of a tent hiding the bench where the Russians pair were found ....to re'affirm the act ....yellow tent ....oh no !.... as Pier's and Susana question the Russian guest....then not allowing him to answer......and some other guy added for BALANCE well ......sort of.......NOT.......then its roll footage of Putin's election and someone fiddling by dropping in two ballot papers into the ballot box .....then the Russian guest is asked to explain......i am now shouting at the TV.....meanwhile wild child disappears to the utility room then returns with a new roll of gaffer tape starting around my mouth she starts wrapping round and round...pausing to politely ask me to stand up and drop my arms to my sides ....then she carried on down to my ankles .......i have had to use my toes to type this post .
19 March 2018, 12:21,
(18 March 2018, 09:50)Straight Shooter Wrote: A few weeks back we had Snow....i only heard about it a day ago ....a fight broke out in a local super market over one loaf of bread ! .

Yesterday All local super markets were FULL ...why ? mini beast from the east.....cold high wind and snow last night -5 here ,if you take a look , all over Europe has much the same ......that means grower's can't grow = shortages and high prices WILL follow....most super markets operate on a 72 hour turn around of supply....in a panic ....you can half that no problem.....snow continues to fall as i type.

SS

I heard parts of Wales were without water for weeks after the first lot of snow, do you know if that's still the case?
19 March 2018, 12:22,
I do not trust the intelligence services nor do i trust the government. I believe there is an agenda to build up fear.

Is this an excuse for “We must not leave the EU as we cannot face Russia alone, we need a the strength of a collective european defence”.
19 March 2018, 15:05,
Yep Pete you got it....part of the story line....i think they use students from some drama class to come up with (good stuff ) NO that would be an insult to all drama students ! think again SS ......think of something plausible......um.....come on SS ....you can do it pal......um.....Borris.....naghhhh to complicated.....Cobra .....brain storming session.....naghhhh this sort of stuff needs a brain of a five year old.....i,m struggling.....throw me a line !.....no i can't seem to swallow the plot ....maybe i need some event ....an extra side dish to convince me.....LAC i have not heard of a water shortage but many water mains have sprouted leaks due to freezing up ....lots of OLD worn out mains in wales.......i blame the RUSSIANS especially Putin....he ordered it ......evidence , proof SS you shout .....well i am not f..king telling you....so there!... it JUST IS ...so f..k off !