Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's going on over by you all?
6 April 2018, 23:04,
RE: What's going on over by you all?
Also meant to say, this sort of tactic is as old as the hills. There are many dialectics, but the main one used to bring in more centralised control is the Hegalian Dialectic. Essentially you want to make a change but you know it will be unpopular so you create an event or series of events (a problem) that causes outrage and leads people to demand that "something must be done" and the very thing that must be done is the very same change that was unpopular previously, but through the appropriate engineered event/s and the associated 'reaction' you now have the pretext to implement the previously unpopular 'solution'.

The end game is seldom reached by just one of these events but through a series of them (the frog in the boiling pot analogy), which at each stage robs people of their freedoms on the pretext of protecting them from a perceived threat.
7 April 2018, 10:57,
I agree with both posts Lac.....lets have a look at (The Russians done it)....most of the wheels have fallen off...this is a failing narrative so they need to take us away from this not so well planned bullshit ....diversion is required ummm they need something to grab our attention away...with a degree of real truth ...just plausible enough for most sheep to believe (two for one).....shift from the failing narrative (Russians) back burner....move to the new narrative Stabbings ...drip fed every day ...where are the MM now ....where's the interviews with the Russian Dad and Daughter ? we will get something shortly i am sure ...they HAVE to follow and reinforce the original bullshit to try and maintain events as truth ....BUT for this illusion to work and be successful co'operation is of paramount importance ..that's where the bought and paid for MM come into their own ...nothing is achievable without their support even with the so called support of 28 other countries who except the bullshit offered up by Mays government... need proof.............What ever your view on TRUMP is....look at the treatment he receives HERE in the UK let alone the USA....all i know ....the people voted him in.....BREXIT.....look at whats going on here ...the people voted out... LEAVE ....everything is being done to reverse that vote ....rest assured the closer we get to leave date the bigger the diversionary event to keep us in ....this event will have to be of epic proportions ....these 28 countries have already shown their hand ....by association and collaboration ....financial collapse, trade wars are picking up pace as i type...... shit has already started to hit the blades....times they are a changing....and faster than we imagine...being a prepper/survivalist will help...but no guarantee is offered on inferred....read the small print !
7 April 2018, 12:35,
Spot on SS. What you say about the stabbings now making main news, exactly what I and my partner came to the conclusion about the other day, a distraction away from the failed Russia narative. Thing is when you now the tactics and deceptions they use, it's very easy to read them, a bit like victorian clockwork monkeys - this one does this leading to that one doing that etc. Now is the time to start listening for the proposed solutions re the Russia situation - already there is talk of going after the oligarchs money. Could it be used as an opportunity to pilfer Russian money by a cash strapped UK government?