Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for Help
28 August 2011, 20:00,
Looking for Help
We are always on the look out for people to write articles for the sites. Something that you learnt, now or have experience of that will aid us in our prepping or self sufficiency goals. No writing experience required we will help with that if you want. We just want the information and you have it out there. So don't keep it to yourselves share and help others.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 March 2022, 21:04,
RE: Looking for Help
Do you have any certain criterion or topics that you would want covered?
Is there something that you feel is not well covered here?
I have time to research and may be able to help, even if it may be out of my sphere. Is there is a contact? I'll happily research any topic, send what I have found to a mod first for approval and if it helps, then you can use it, right? If it is not quite right, then please bin it.

I give all my information for free and I only want to share.

But for practical survival ...
For example: could we ask a small donation from those able to contribute to set up a private PO box and cover postal service and packaging ... members could send heirloom seeds to the PO box at their own expense and the seeds could be sent to other struggling site members for free - just to get people started?

Was any of the stuff I just typed even remotely helpful? I am not being sarcastic. The world is changing faster than I like, and I don't know if my ideas are already obsolete.
24 March 2022, 17:38,
Not really. The only reason I stopped updating the site is that we ran out of items we knew about to talk about. So anything new would be appreciated.

We have covered a lot in the time the site has been here. If you see something that is missing contact me via email and we can discuss.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 March 2022, 08:22,
The only area I can speak about with any authority are archery systems. I could draft a buyers guide, how to use tune and craft your Bow/arrows, make strings from natural material.etc. Or anyone interested just ask me.