Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More vulnerability to fuel supply system
24 January 2012, 10:27,
More vulnerability to fuel supply system
http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16155323

24 January 2012, 11:57, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2012, 11:58 by Scythe13.)
RE: More vulnerability to fuel supply system
Did someone way £2.00 a litre by Christmas?
If not, then I'll call it.

Diesel (my fuel of choice) will be £2.00 by Christmas.
24 January 2012, 12:12,
I know some of you like conspiracy theories, but why do you think the governments of the last few years of all flavours are spending money like made on public transport systems primarily in out biggest cities !!!!, why are they pulling everything from village bobbies to new super hospitals back into the metropolis's, why are services being cut first in the boonies, I think TPTB are pulling up the drawbridges , but they TPTB all have good size country piles to live in. Go figure.

24 January 2012, 12:32,
they pull everything into the cities so they can centralise all the supplies, from food distribution to medical supplies, if they want to pull up the drawbridge and leave us country dwellers alone then thats fine by me.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2012, 14:00,
And by me butt out and leave us alone
24 January 2012, 14:02,
(24 January 2012, 14:00)uks Wrote: And by me butt out and leave us alone

Oops, sorry UKSHuh

24 January 2012, 14:21,
I don't think it's going to become a genocide, but the greatest increase in wealth was during the depression. That is when the very rich became super rich. Which is also when the super rich became world powers....pretty much.
24 January 2012, 18:17,
(24 January 2012, 14:21)Scythe13 Wrote: I don't think it's going to become a genocide, but the greatest increase in wealth was during the depression. That is when the very rich became super rich. Which is also when the super rich became world powers....pretty much.
a lot of the rich are settling in gated communities, they may find in a depression that these become rich "ghettos".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2012, 19:38,
So as I have to but a new car soon should I get diesel or no difference?
24 January 2012, 19:58,
Go for a diesel in as much as there may be little financial difference now with our money grabbing politicians but if push comes to shove you can at least convert the diesel.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin