Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Fund.
24 January 2012, 20:12,
Emergency Fund.
is there anyone like me who keeps an emergency cash fund on hand, in case power goes down and the card readers and ATM's dont work, in this case anybody with cash to hand will be king! or am i the only one??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2012, 20:26,
RE: Emergency Fund.
We have a few quid laying around plus gold what we did was went to auctions and brought jewelery cheap last count we had about 3 oz of gold rings and neckless's. By the way we only payed a few quid each for the items.
24 January 2012, 20:38,
No you're not the only one. I've got ££ & $$ & silver/gold.
25 January 2012, 00:12,
I keep meaning to do this. But I imagine it wouldnt be more that about £200 at present as Im only just starting out as it were. I think I;d like to have about £1000 and an assortment of fags and booze to trade too.

Ameribros I chat to have gold, silver and stuff like cigars (as well as ammo obviously)
25 January 2012, 06:15,
BP, I keep a minimum of £100 for emergencies. I often have more than this but I need so many preps that I have to spend it. But there is always the £100 pounds which I do not touch. I also have money in the Building Society account £700. Kenneth Eames.
25 January 2012, 09:07,
I keep £100 in each bag I have; GHB, BOB, EDC. Then I keep another £100 in the car.

Unfortunately, January 2012 has proven to be the most expensive January in my life, and those funds have greatly dwindled. But they will be back up to full power shortly.

I HATE being poor!!!
25 January 2012, 10:28,
(25 January 2012, 09:07)Scythe13 Wrote: I keep £100 in each bag I have; GHB, BOB, EDC. Then I keep another £100 in the car.

Unfortunately, January 2012 has proven to be the most expensive January in my life, and those funds have greatly dwindled. But they will be back up to full power shortly.

I HATE being poor!!!
Scythe if you've got £100 in each of 3 bags and another in the car YOU AINT POOR!!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 January 2012, 11:16,
(25 January 2012, 10:28)bigpaul Wrote: January 2012 has proven to be the most expensive January in my life, and those funds have greatly dwindled. But they will be back up to full power shortly.
Scythe if you've got £100 in each of 3 bags and another in the car YOU AINT POOR!!!Tongue
[/quote]

You seem to have missed the main part of the reply.

I am poor...until The end of the month.
25 January 2012, 13:53,
I always stash some away on Friday (payday) but normally there's some disaster or other and it gets spent. Should be able to build up to a couple of hundred stashed away over the next 3 weeks though (if the missus doesn't find it first)