Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fill up
26 January 2012, 08:19,
RE: Fill up
S13
When stocking up on food never use credit or debt cards, never use your loyality cards always pay in cash. If Tesco's is your favourite brand then split the load into two trollies and go through twice or go to 2 different tesco's. We did this when you got the 5p off coupons for fuel to get 2 lots of coupons.

Look at the use by dates, Stagger the use buy dates so you dont end up with food that you will not be able to eat before the date recommended.

Look in other supermarkets for the brand names you may also find bargains.

See if you can get a Makro card to buy in bulk, see if your company has one that you can use, or talk the boss into getting a card. I think that you can also sign in for a day visit but i would have to check on this.

I do not buy very much on line i would rather find it local or even pick it up, I can tell you that someone using this site has got a new CRKT Sting knife recently. Not because i have been told but infromation i seen on the site they brought it from.

Just my thoughts on bulk shopping because you never know whos listening or collecting infromations.