Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Plastic Sealable Barrels (Bristol)
26 January 2012, 19:16,
RE: Plastic Sealable Barrels (Bristol)
If the air can permeate the mylar bags then Yes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 January 2012, 19:39,
The bakery barrels that I obtain are food grade as they contain Mayonaiise, I also seal them well with Duck tape. I also use Diatomaceos earth and very fine wire wool on a piece of cardboard. Over time they have proved to have worked, so I will continue to use them. Kenneth Eames.
26 January 2012, 19:45,
(26 January 2012, 19:16)Skean Dhude Wrote: If the air can permeate the mylar bags then Yes.

The bags would be sealed and I wil have used oxygen absorbers within them
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

26 January 2012, 19:52,
(26 January 2012, 19:39)Kenneth Eames Wrote: The bakery barrels that I obtain are food grade as they contain Mayonaiise

That might explain why the bakery I checked didn't have any.

I'll try a few other places then mate. Cheers.
31 January 2012, 17:01,
(26 January 2012, 19:52)Scythe13 Wrote:
(26 January 2012, 19:39)Kenneth Eames Wrote: The bakery barrels that I obtain are food grade as they contain Mayonaiise

That might explain why the bakery I checked didn't have any.

I'll try a few other places then mate. Cheers.

Any luck hunting down those barrels yet mate?? I was going to order a couple tomorrow from the place I mentioned.

1 February 2012, 14:56,
I have managed to source 2 barrels to store fuel in!!! WOOO!!!!

Was driving back from Weymouth today, stopped off twice by the roadside to check out big blue barrels. Both times the barrels were the big blue fuel ones. They were both used to store oil. I'm going to clean them out over the weekend, and fill at least one of them up.

I'm going to be out and about LOADS over the next few months mate. If you are okay to hold and wait a bit, no doubt I'll be picking up LOADS on my trips around the South West.
1 February 2012, 19:10,
Sweet!