Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
18 June 2018, 23:24,
#1
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Having lost a close relative to carbon monoxide poisoning may i remind everyone that using camping stoves, or similar heating devices indoors in an emergency situation can be fatal.

Make sure you have adequate ventilation and get a carbon monoxide detector they’re very cheap.

You may have spent hundreds on preps, don’t risk everything for the sake of a few pounds.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)