Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if you win?
8 July 2018, 18:09,
What if you win?
Pack in more ship biscuits!

Stock up more tins of beans!

Set up the Berkley purifier!

There might be the possibility for England to win the World Cup and the entire nation will come unglued!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ny...story.html
8 July 2018, 18:57,
RE: What if you win?
You jest, MB! I couldn't give a monkey's about football and am completely indifferent about the World Cup. Watching a load of braindead chaps chasing a little ball around a field fails to entertain me.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
8 July 2018, 19:38,
Well I’ve got Croatia in the work sweepstakes and apparantely they’re playing England next so I know who I’m rooting for ?. Other than that I’ve no interest in football in the slightest . I’ll be stockpiling the beans regardless .My sentiments pretty much echo Mary’s .
9 July 2018, 08:34,
Yes i will be surly, my best wishes are with my team England
9 July 2018, 20:53,
I don't watch football but it would be good if they won. Especially if they beat France.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 July 2018, 16:46,
I wouldn't put the booze through the berkey, wouldn't it take out all the good stuff?
10 July 2018, 16:47,
PS: Come on England!
10 July 2018, 16:58,
(10 July 2018, 16:46)LAC Wrote: I wouldn't put the booze through the berkey, wouldn't it take out all the good stuff?

I think if you filter alcohol what you get is filtered alcohol!

Most of it is run through filters during processing anyway.

Most of the Bourbon made around here is filtered through charcoal and then aged in charred barrels, then it has to be filtered again before being bottled.

One thing about American football, we have championships ever year at every level and a "Superbowl" pro championship every year. None of this waiting for 4 years between blowouts.

I do not think we even sent a team to World Cup this time. I do not follow soccer so I do not know why.
10 July 2018, 17:08,
Not important at all to me.....Brexit or Brexshit as its now being called is more important ....alas we have morons failing us ....the ones that were worth something have resigned and more too come no doubt so that now all that's left is complete SHIT ....if that's not enough the mayor of London Sidiq Khan has given permission for a blimp of President Trump dressed in diapers to be flown over the houses of parliament when he arrives here Friday ..... Now how fucking childish and disrespectful is that ! and there we are trying to gain more business from the USA and asking the US to remove sanctions on Steel exports ......special relationship my arse ....these fucking idiots are running the show ? ......So to all Americans reading this post i want you to know this.... just because your President Trump IS draining the swamp of scumbags ...you have to understand the swamp has many tributaries that reach ALL parts of the globe and as HE is pulling on the net of scum.....they try and fight back....shame and disgust IS felt by people all over the UK ......If they put this blimp up .....all is lost here....country ....self respect is gone ....at least you have a president fighting for America and Americans Here we have FUCK ALL .
10 July 2018, 20:05,
SS
I'm suspecting many are resigning because they're now switching sides as they now have enough MP's for a vote of no confidence. Johnson is liked and supported by Trump and much of his administration so there is hope. As for the blimp, yes it's disrespectful to any visiting world leader to be met with that, but I suspect Trump will pass it off as a joke and not give them the satisfaction. I don't even think he will be visiting London (at least not in public appearance).

MB
We have the FA cup every year, the equivalent of the superbowl and the European champions league. I'm not a footie nut myself but do enjoy the world cup. We all need something to relax with other than prepping sometimes (in my opinion).