Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second wave
20 December 2020, 18:58,
RE: Second wave
You guys need to look at the reactions to the same virus and the same infection percentages in other nations and observe how they are handled.

Yes there have been some deaths, I know, it's horrible, but those deaths were mostly in a risk population that might have died from a common cold in any given year.

You are shutting down a country of millions over a virus that has a 99,95% survival rate.

This is not a science thing, a medical thing, or a virus thing, it is a British thing involving a medical service the government holds up to the world that is not prepared to cope with any deviation from the "normal". Or is it to protect the NHS?

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the "first wave" started the weekend that initial "Brexit" occurred.

Now this latest extreme, emergency shutdown of the nation is occurring the weekend of the latest political deadline.

You have martial law under the guise of health and safety requirements of the NHS.

Control the protests, cover the unemployment, justify the empty shop shelves, and arrest the objectors for violation of the health codes rather than political opposition.

?????
20 December 2020, 19:28,
Yes I agree MB ........but at the same time look to the parallels with Trump ! They threw everything at the guy even the kitchen sink , in the end they had to swindle the elections .....it may well come for the military to get justice ( I would not be at all surprised ) ......but the big question still remains WHY ? Bring everything to a halt financially on a Global scale ? What is so important that everything will crash ....what is the true goal and purpose .....who are the winners who gains.............I can assure you , it will not be people like us ! .
30 January 2021, 20:55,
(20 December 2020, 19:28)Straight Shooter Wrote: ..Trump ! They threw everything at the guy even the kitchen sink , in the end they had to swindle the elections ..

Yup..

[Image: Stalin-votes.jpg]
30 January 2021, 21:59,
(12 August 2020, 23:01)Straight Shooter Wrote: So, we have lived through the first wave , how did you find it ? ..

A bit annoying..Smile
I developed these highlighted symptoms in May 2020 and at first thought it might be the flu or something, but as I never had breathing problems I never bothered seeing the doctor..

[Image: Covid-19-symptoms-B.png]

But then my baby-blue eyes (below) went red and gooey with conjunctivitis, something I'd never had in my life before..

[Image: goo-eye.jpg]

So when I saw this bit in the paper I put 2 and 2 together and realised it was probably Cov-19 having a go at me..

[Image: Covid-Conjunct-1.jpg]

However all the symptoms and the Dracula eyes slowly cleared up over the next couple of months so i still never bothered going to the doctor and this is me now, gosh I never knew my neck was as scrawny as that..Smile

[Image: mick-thumb.jpg]

PS- looking back to May 2020 I think I caught the virus in Tesco's in Notte St. Plymouth because me and hardly anybody else wore a mask in those days, and I began feeling ill within hours of getting home with my groceries and started shivering so had to crawl into bed and slept fitfully for the next 12 hours having delirious dreams (don't you just hate them)..Smile
But ever since, I've worn my union jack mask (below) when i'm shopping-

[Image: mick-mask1.jpg]
31 January 2021, 14:28,
I wonder how many waves we have had of the ordinary flu that has killed 40K per year, averaged out, for decades. Millions in my lifetime. Compared to this wimpy version that has killed 100K in total and that fact is in dispute. With people coming forward with tales of how their parents, etc. had been recorded as a covid death when it clearly wasn't.

I'm erring on the side that our politicians have not screwed this over maliciously but simply through incompetence. After all they have no skill sets at all.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin