Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit no deal
8 June 2019, 09:49,
RE: Brexit no deal
I can't stand Verhofstadt. Odious little man and really not fit to be in charge of a can opener.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
12 June 2019, 23:43,
Join the club Mary.
13 June 2019, 15:56,
I was doing just fine.....until our Mary mentioned that idiots name.....all the gains I have worked hard for ….shot down in flames, two years of therapy ….all gone....how could you Mary ? not only you mention his name ….you insult can openers everywhere...….I hope you are satisfied !...…...honestly !
13 June 2019, 18:44,
I am so sorry, SS! Mea culpa. How can I make it up to you?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
13 June 2019, 20:55,
It's ok Mary ! no action required I have had some shock treatment ….administered by wild child …..yes chanting ….Tony Blair continuously for one hour session did the trick I am now back to equilibrium we finished off with " they are all liars and bastards" for the final hour.....I was in a dark place ……….but now its bright bright light ! you have been totally been forgiven Mary! .
22 October 2019, 00:03,
Here we are 21st October, parliament still giving us the same old shit.
22 October 2019, 18:06,
OUT , NO DEAL, NO MONEY, its the only way ! why make it hard when its so bloody easy...……...we will be just fine ! oh and kick out ALL the present sitting MP's clear the lot out......deal with them ….then vote in the BREXIT PARTY …...simples .
23 October 2019, 20:51,
Did anyone actually think it would end because leave won the vote?
Political power is like a hand clenched tightly around an iron pole. It will not let go if just one finger is prised off. Each finger must be prised off and the pole sufficiently greased to prevent it happening again.
13 December 2020, 21:42,
Here we go again, the government is telling supermarkets to stock up ready for shortages in January, which will be worse than at the beginning of the pandemic. Surely this will encourage even more panic buying.
14 December 2020, 05:22,
(23 October 2019, 20:51)LAC Wrote: Did anyone actually think it would end because leave won the vote?
Political power is like a hand clenched tightly around an iron pole. It will not let go if just one finger is prised off. Each finger must be prised off and the pole sufficiently greased to prevent it happening again.

Hatchet on the fingers is more effective.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA