Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to move UPHILL
26 January 2012, 15:11,
RE: Time to move UPHILL
Instead of running to the hills, why not run to the Bizzle's?

Bristol, a preppers dream. Near enough to exodus to Cornwall. Small enough to easily escape.
26 January 2012, 15:14,
(26 January 2012, 15:11)Scythe13 Wrote: Instead of running to the hills, why not run to the Bizzle's?

Bristol, a preppers dream.

its still a city, with all cities problems, whats the population these days??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2012, 15:44,
(26 January 2012, 15:14)bigpaul Wrote: its still a city, with all cities problems, whats the population these days??

I know what you're going to say..."The population of every city is the same....too many"

I mean the Bristol Area. Outside Bristol is beautiful. I live outside Bristol, near a small place called Nailsea. It's much more rural. Come and move over this neck of the woods.
26 January 2012, 15:48,
(26 January 2012, 15:44)Scythe13 Wrote: Come and move over this neck of the woods.

thats OK to say if you live in "shit city"/Londonistan, but i'll stay here, i LOVE rural Devon thats why we moved back here!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.