Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What do you want to have this time next year
30 January 2012, 13:22, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2012, 13:22 by bigpaul.)
RE: What do you want to have this time next year
(30 January 2012, 13:15)00111001 Wrote:
(30 January 2012, 13:10)bigpaul Wrote: yeah, probably had one of those "ladyboys" they have in the middle east!!

Completely off topic here, but funny, so I'll share anyway.

Bloke I know from my old local pub went to Thailand on holiday for a few weeks. Everything is cheap out there, so he's on the lash from the time he wakes up til whenever he passes out. On the 3rd day he finds himself a whore, who apparently give the best head he's ever had. Spends the next couple of days finding this girl every night for a quick BJ. The next day he fancies a treat, so he finds the girl, and arranges for the full lot this time. Walking back to his room he says "So luv, what's your name?"
"Ah, Dave sir, me Sticky Micky"

"Err, you're a bloke?"

"Sticky Micky, yes"

"Fair enough"

Didn't go for the full package afterwards - but he still swears that's the best holiday he's ever been on...
heck, you dont need to go to Thailand, just go down Union Street in Plymouth on a Saturday Night!!Tongue

(30 January 2012, 13:15)00111001 Wrote:
(30 January 2012, 13:10)bigpaul Wrote: yeah, probably had one of those "ladyboys" they have in the middle east!!

Completely off topic here, but funny, so I'll share anyway.

Bloke I know from my old local pub went to Thailand on holiday for a few weeks. Everything is cheap out there, so he's on the lash from the time he wakes up til whenever he passes out. On the 3rd day he finds himself a whore, who apparently give the best head he's ever had. Spends the next couple of days finding this girl every night for a quick BJ. The next day he fancies a treat, so he finds the girl, and arranges for the full lot this time. Walking back to his room he says "So luv, what's your name?"
"Ah, Dave sir, me Sticky Micky"

"Err, you're a bloke?"

"Sticky Micky, yes"

"Fair enough"

Didn't go for the full package afterwards - but he still swears that's the best holiday he's ever been on...
heck, you dont need to go to Thailand, just go down Union Street in Plymouth on a Saturday Night!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 January 2012, 13:36,
Funny thing is he bought a bungalow out there - that's his retirement location.
30 January 2012, 14:20,
A lot of Brits do. Your pension goes a long way and your Parole Officer doesn't visit.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 January 2012, 14:31,
Aye - I think he paid around £10k for his. 3 bedroom place, looked really nice. Not massive, but it's only him & his wife (until she finds out about Sticky Micky I suppose) so it's all he needs.

Bit too close to the sea for me though...