Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations for thick quality 4xl Camo Hoodie?
6 November 2018, 01:03,
Recommendations for thick quality 4xl Camo Hoodie?
Hi

Can anyone recommend a thick, rugged and quality made Camo Hoddie?

I would prefer a UK retailer as it is easier to sort out any problems and I'd like the Camo pattern not to be too much (if you know what I mean).

I have purchased a couple online and had to return them as they are either too thin, badly made overseas or not true to size (always too small).

I'm a UK size 3xl (50" Chest) and I would like to purchase a UK 4xl (so there is room to wear more than a t-shirt under it. The problem I am finding is that everything now seems to be made in Asia, none of the sizes are true to UK size and I am at my wits end...

Many thanks
6 November 2018, 15:26,
RE: Recommendations for thick quality 4xl Camo Hoodie?
Just the right thickness, whatever that is.

Just the right pattern, whatever that means.

UK made, that means choice of one.

UK "true size" 3XL, but 4XL feels so much better!

Good luck with that!
6 November 2018, 17:22,
(6 November 2018, 15:26)Mortblanc Wrote: Just the right thickness, whatever that is.

Good luck with that!

So your reply to a new forum question is to "try" and be sarcastic!
Do you think it makes you look big or intelligent?
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and believe me fella, you have not even mastered that.
6 November 2018, 18:32,
Have you tried Silvermans? They are an army kit supplier based in London, but also online. I don't know if they have camo hoodies, but you can try their web site or phone them:

https://www.silvermans.co.uk
7 November 2018, 16:27,
(6 November 2018, 17:22)LoughLad Wrote:
(6 November 2018, 15:26)Mortblanc Wrote: Just the right thickness, whatever that is.

Good luck with that!

So your reply to a new forum question is to "try" and be sarcastic!
Do you think it makes you look big or intelligent?
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and believe me fella, you have not even mastered that.

Hey, I am not the one with the Goldilocks requirements for a hoodie!

Some people have no sense of humor at all when it comes to locating 4XL outdoor wear in a camo pattern that is "not to much" and large enough to wear over their other 4XL garb in total comfort so they will disappear into the background, and has been made by the skilled hands of 14 year old British virgins!
7 November 2018, 17:19,
I feel a old joke coming on.....this guy is searching on the net for a fancy dress outfit for the Christmas party at work he wants something a bit different ....oh yes that's the very thing for me tommy! As he orders the fig leaf to go as Adam,the following day it arrives,he strips off offers it up clips on the string belt and gaze,s into the full length mirror,he adjusts the leaf but it's no good not enough coverage.

He emails the company...I am returning the leaf as it does not suit my requirements please can you send me the next size up two days later it arrives ...he go,s into the same routine ,still no good ..sends another emai! And asks for the extra large size.....two days later he is trying it on..no good I can will see the end of him! Sends another email this still does not suit my requirements please can you send me the biggest size you have,it's the party in three days.....following day special delivery .....strips off clips on the string belt looks in mirror ...oh no it's just not big enough!....in desperation he rings the company direct...the guy says I am sorry sir we sent you the biggest one we have! Oh no what am I supposed to do now? He asks .....the line go,s quiet,hello are you still there? Yes I am sir give me one moment please.......guy returns hello sir .....Yes..stick your penis in your ear and go as a petrol pump!
30 January 2021, 22:34,
(6 November 2018, 01:03)LoughLad Wrote: Can anyone recommend a thick, rugged and quality made Camo Hoddie?
I have purchased a couple online and had to return them as they are either too thin, badly made overseas or not true to size (always too small).

Yeah online buying is always risky, for example this is me in a hooded coat thing I bought a couple of years ago but although the material is thick and heavy, there's no warm lining whatsoever, meaning the cold gets right through it and you're almost as cold as if you weren't wearing it!
I could have tried for a refund but that's another hassle with online shopping, you have to parcel it up and traipse down to the post office to send it (often at your own expense), and keep your fingers crossed that a refund will actually come through, so I never bothered.

[Image: camo-coat.jpg]