Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU Army???
17 November 2018, 09:25,
RE: EU Army???
don't laugh too loud Mary, Germany already runs Europe in a political sense, with an EU army they will be able to enforce those politics militarily, I see history repeating itself.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 November 2018, 18:21,
In a report by the US National Defense Strategy Commission, with the current build up and modernisation of the Russian and Chinese military, “the US might struggle to win a war with Russia or China and could be overwhelmed if attacked on two or more fronts simultaneously” (from fridays Times).

My thoughts are would the US be able or willing to help europe if they were under attack ?. This is why Britain needs an independent nuclear deterrent, and europe needs a strong military under NATO using its current leadership, not a european army.
17 November 2018, 18:48,
The most fascinating thing about the EU is the "one size fits all" mentality, which is so far from working out that it is funny. They various states hate each other. The French hate everyone because they feel superior (actually they are not the most courageous people - just say the word "Vichy), and I could not imagine them buckling down under a German-led EU Army. There are parts of France where Germans do NOT holiday - they are hated.... still. The Germans lack a sense of humour, which is unfortunate because they are the butt of a lot of jokes. The Eastern Europeans are still frothing about the treatment meted out to them by the Russians. It could almost be a "pass the popcorn" moment, and now of course we have Brexit! If that doesn't push the whole shooting match over the edge I shall be surprised. Oh and of course the Italians are now getting stroppy.......
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
17 November 2018, 19:05,
If you go back and study European history, before it was rewritten to disguise the origins of current political doctrine, you will find that the EU was Hitler's idea and that all the milestones are being checked off by Frau Merkel.

And Putin is continuing the active measures begun under Stalin, to undermine the confidence of peoples in the Western world in their political system, dumbing down the educational system, undermining the influence of the church and family, creating a vast, dependent welfare class which worships their suckling upon the government teat, taking away personal freedoms, emasculating the male population and destroying the warrior class, all to make the workers compliant slaves...

Rule Britainia! Never, never never...

Now where did Grandpa bury those WW2 weapons, explosives and ammo he neglected to turn in?

Bug spray and pitchforks won't cut it. Rule 303!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
17 November 2018, 19:12,
By Rule 303 I take it you are referring to the Australian penchant for shooting prisoners instead of holding them?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
17 November 2018, 20:44,
Yes, pitchforks and bug spray won't protect you against a tyrannical government. Ask the Irish...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA