Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran update 1.0.2
26 January 2012, 16:51,
Iran update 1.0.2
Iran reopens talks, and adds a little fight talk in with it.

The PM of Iran said:
"It is the West that needs Iran and the Iranian nation will not lose from the sanctions," the president said.

"It is you who come up with excuses each time and issue resolutions on the verge of talks so that negotiations collapse,''

Them be fighting words if you ask me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16746683
26 January 2012, 18:15,
RE: Iran update 1.0.2
very strange, first its fighting talk"we will close the straights", now its "we're ready to talk", i do wish they'd make their minds up!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2012, 18:25,
(26 January 2012, 18:15)bigpaul Wrote: very strange, first its fighting talk"we will close the straights", now its "we're ready to talk", i do wish they'd make their minds up!

there MP thats what they do all got degree in talking ass
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 January 2012, 18:32,
(26 January 2012, 18:25)Barneyboy Wrote:
(26 January 2012, 18:15)bigpaul Wrote: very strange, first its fighting talk"we will close the straights", now its "we're ready to talk", i do wish they'd make their minds up!

there MP thats what they do all got degree in talking ass

talking out of it-you mean!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 February 2012, 22:11,
http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/...?id=256262

‘Panetta believes Israel will attack Iran this spring'

US secretary of defense is concerned Israel will launch an attack before Iran enters so-called "immunity zone" when military strike won't bust Iran's nuclear facilities, 'Washington Post' reports.
3 February 2012, 07:13,
What are the immediate implications for this country if Israel attacks Iran? If it happened over the weekend what kind of country would the UK be by the beginning of Summer?
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

8 February 2012, 13:59,
Sorry, missed this when you posted.

It will make little difference to us. They are always fighting over there.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin