Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another threat to keep a eye on
29 November 2018, 13:17,
another threat to keep a eye on
the Ukraine and Russia thing is going up in the air again, and now Ukraine asking for NATO help by send ships to the area, also Ukraine has declared martial law, this could could get messy if it goes the wrong way
29 November 2018, 13:51,
RE: another threat to keep a eye on
Deep state ....panicking ,anything go's even WW3 ,which they would love ,triggers ,triggers everywhere ! Am I bothered ? What would be the use ? ...just prep on regardless ...that I can control !
29 November 2018, 18:14,
Now put both your hands high in the air over your head.

Proceed to run in small circles hopping on first one foot then the other.

When you have that part worked out begin screaming in a high pitched voice one might associate with a group of girl guides on sighting a big hairy spider, chanting in that high pitched voice,

We're all going to die!! We're all going to die!!
29 November 2018, 18:57,
thats me done with this site now, its no wonder its such a dead forum with this idiot just making stupid ass comments all the time, you need to grow up and get a clue because you really are dim even by yank standards and thats saying something
29 November 2018, 19:21,
Sorry to hear that roddas , my best wishes , good luck pal !...such a shame !
29 November 2018, 19:30,
i was kinda hoping this forum would be different, but you just cant have a proper conversation about anything on here without the professor of stupidity making stupid comments like a child, he just cant add nothing constructive to a conversation so not much point in me trying is there
29 November 2018, 20:29,
Wouldn't be surprised tbh. They've been itching for war with Russia for decades.
30 November 2018, 11:23,
Maybe if the west hadn't overthrown the democrarically elected government the situation would be different, but then maybe that's why they did it?
30 November 2018, 11:34,
(29 November 2018, 19:30)roddas Wrote: i was kinda hoping this forum would be different, but you just cant have a proper conversation about anything on here without the professor of stupidity making stupid comments like a child, he just cant add nothing constructive to a conversation so not much point in me trying is there

Stick around mate and keep posting, your respect levels will keep going up if you do. In the future I plan/hope to build a much larger semi off grid solar energy system and would love some to pick your brains if I need some advice.
30 November 2018, 12:30,
(29 November 2018, 18:57)roddas Wrote: thats me done with this site now, its no wonder its such a dead forum with this idiot just making stupid ass comments all the time, you need to grow up and get a clue because you really are dim even by yank standards and thats saying something

The thing that gets me is, this is a PREPPER forum! This is what we concern ourselves with. Things don't stay the same forever, people die en masse all the time. Wars happen all the time and millions die. MB makes this forum unbearable with his moronic posts. He seems to think he's a professor of history which just highlights how delusional he is.

I agree. WhiteDeath aka MortBlanc definitely is bordering on being insane.