Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dog Packing.
8 October 2012, 23:09,
Dog Packing.
Rolleyes http://wolfpacks.com/products/dogpacks/guide.html Smile
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
9 October 2012, 07:56,
RE: Dog Packing.
Interesting.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 October 2012, 08:26,
It just had to be american, didn't it!
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 October 2012, 16:58,
there was me thinking you were gonna say how "cutting them into 6 pieces makes them alot less bulky" xD

good article tho Smile
9 October 2012, 23:00,
We have one for our lab. We do a lot of hiking with him and he has a pack with two water bottles for if we're heading somewhere dry. There's also room for a small tarp and some lightweight tent pegs, which I pitch for him using one of my trekking poles for overnight wildcamps.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
29 May 2021, 23:20,
My dog pack holds super glue (good for pad or human wound closure), plastic bag for water proof dressing, old clean sock, fabric tape roll, cotton wadding for comfort, purple spray, and antibiotic cream. Dog will eat either what he or I can hunt - the thinner he gets, the better his instinct will tuned.