Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Definitions: or what the He!! do they think they are doing?
22 April 2019, 06:06,
RE: Definitions: or what the He!! do they think they are doing?
Yes, I used to argue with NR about the population density thing.

He was waiting for the 90% die off and the return of the island wilderness and I was telling him that at his 90% kill off the population density would be exactly what it is in my area right now, and this is not a wilderness! Rural yes, wilderness no.

But people get confused with the population density thing. We have areas as densly populated as anything GB has to offer. However, we have several states out west that are impossible to support a population of any kind. There are simply not enough resources to sustain an economy and those states will have population densities of 10-25 psm.

You can not run there to live free and escape the rat race unless you are already wealthy and do not need to earn an income.

On top of that those states get about 4-8 inches of rain annually. Imagine that, 4-8 inches of rain each year eternally. and it has been like that sine the last ice age, no global warming causing it. That is not a drought, it is the norm. You can not even grow weeds on that land, and it makes up half the area of the U.S.

That is also why had the U.S. catches fire and burns each year!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Definitions: or what the He!! do they think they are doing? - by Mortblanc - 22 April 2019, 06:06