Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe Surrenders
13 November 2019, 04:19,
Europe Surrenders
Ukraine has been in Russian sphere since at least 1850s. The Crimean War was fought to wrest Ukraine from the Ottomans. The Brits and French got involved in that fight due to their continental politics I suppose, perhaps something to do with their near East possessions.

Ukraine has a significant Orthodox Russian heritage population that pre-dates the USSR relocations and population balancing. Russia can (and really does) control that population quite easily.

It’s the Mohammedans invading Europe that are problematic. Just like in the Former Yugoslavia. I see a trend which started somewhere in the 1680s with Ottoman efforts to seize Vienna. Or maybe way back around 730s when Charles Martel kicked the Caliphate out of France.

The good news is that the continental Europeans have now decided to surrender to the foreign invaders so there will be less bloodshed now. Russia and Poland seem to be the exception; consistent with their history.

“The enemy stood two meters behind me, and I say, ‘Hello.” And he says, ‘Hello’ and he looks at me, like, ‘You’re a girl.’”

I suspect that if Russia really wanted to invade Ukraine, it could do so quickly. However, controlling the population might not be so easy.

https://www.defenseone.com/politics/2019...ar/161247/

Rule Britania, All for Brexit and Rule 303

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
13 November 2019, 17:33,
RE: Europe Surrenders
Charles, I am starting to wonder if you'r MB's kid brother ,,,,,,,,,lol
13 November 2019, 17:42,
SS, I accept that compliment. I wish MB were a bit closer so that we could share whisky in front of the fire.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
14 November 2019, 08:49,
Charles the first part of the British oath brought back some vivid memories LOL and the poorer than expected exam results stung a bit too lol and now i come to think about it the being away for a long time was fairly accurate too
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
15 November 2019, 14:01,
It is probably good that we live as far apart as we do CH.

This way we can not be arrested as co-conspirators. Less likely anyway.