Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2s down
6 February 2020, 20:09,
P2s down
Hi all its been a while hope you're all surviving
Have any of you or any p2s members any ideas as why p2s is down its been like this for the last few days just get odd writing and advice to try again .
Help would great.
Regards
Sunna
Or
On p2s
Squirter.
Survive the jive (youtube )
6 February 2020, 21:45,
RE: P2s down
OMG TEOTWAWKI occurred and none of them made it!

BTW your blogspot is removed and not available, it did not make it either.
7 February 2020, 16:08,
OMG we need a pharmacist !
8 February 2020, 11:53,
Still down
Could it be mossad... lol.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 February 2020, 15:10,
Probably the same that has happened here. Only a hard core few are doing anything while the admins get distracted by other things.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 February 2020, 16:56,
All it takes is a bit of your time …….just 5/10 mins …..not much to reply to any thread (that's if you can be bothered to type) or it may be that your interest has been depleted or lost ...maybe you no longer think we are all gonna die and all is well in the world and you have sold all your preps in a boot sale ? who knows .…...from my stand point nothing has changed from the day I joined up on here NOTHING .

Thing is if you post regular over a long time , you tend to become predictable ...that makes you a bit boring couple that with no replies you start to wonder why you bother at all …..instead of trying a bit harder you prefer to do nothing at all ……...the net result is PS2 …..then the people from there move somewhere else (or several other forums) to find the answers you seek amongst like minded people , when in fact with a bit of work and understanding of others you were always in the right place to begin with ….you just lacked the work ethic to bring the best of you and others to the table.

Survival is hard work and hard to win so lets try that as a start point …..because it gets bloody lonely
around here posting to myself , I am currently sucking tity three times a day to pacify myself , any forum is only as good as the members within it ! pull your fucking fingers out …..or we all die . simples .
9 February 2020, 18:55,
What the heck is P2s??
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 February 2020, 20:46,
I believe its another forum Mary , but everyone left for the moon ! rather than support it !
10 February 2020, 13:09,
(9 February 2020, 16:56)Straight Shooter Wrote: All it takes is a bit of your time …….just 5/10 mins …..not much to reply to…..because it gets bloody lonely around here posting to myself.......any forum is only as good as the members within it !.

SS you’re right, normally any time i check-in there are over 100 people guesting on the site but very few members posting, myself including, for which i apologise.

The truth is i have not really been doing anything worth posting prepper wise, other than checking things, no gardening yet, no outside maintenance, we just seem to be ticking over waiting for spring, and any little inside job just gets done as it crops up.
10 February 2020, 15:24,
Same here Pete. Waiting for spring. It is so cold most of the time that I can not even work out in the shop.

I had to tear down the exercise bike the other day and made a mess of epic proportions in the living room. New exercise bike in the near future I expect.

Mary, P2s was "Prepare To Survive" and they seemed to be a pretty much closed community, unresponsive to new members. Talking the SOS between the same people for years.

Perhaps the corona virus got them and it is being suppressed by government forces!