Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Raiders
31 January 2012, 17:36,
RE: Urban Raiders
BP.

Very handy. I'm pals with a few up here and very handy they are too. When they ain't in the nick of course.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 January 2012, 17:44,
(31 January 2012, 17:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP.

Very handy. I'm pals with a few up here and very handy they are too. When they ain't in the nick of course.

yeah, we had a chapter in Plymouth called "Aquilla", at one time all but 3 were inside, my "brother" Rod was with "The Brotherhood" in Southampton, i think they were amalgamated into "All England" Angels.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 January 2012, 21:08,
"our tribe" on here would put the mad max lot to shame, that's one huge can of whuppass lol
31 January 2012, 21:53,
Oh just ignore BPs Macho BS, his chapter was actually the paramilitary wing of the womens guild Smile

1 February 2012, 10:31,
(31 January 2012, 21:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: Oh just ignore BPs Macho BS, his chapter was actually the paramilitary wing of the womens guild Smile
just shows how much you DONT know about me NR, i had a life BEFORE preppingAngel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2012, 12:02,
(1 February 2012, 10:31)bigpaul Wrote:
(31 January 2012, 21:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: Oh just ignore BPs Macho BS, his chapter was actually the paramilitary wing of the womens guild Smile
just shows how much you DONT know about me NR, i had a life BEFORE preppingAngel

maybe i have been at this prepping too long, looks like i may have outstayed my welcome and its time to move on??
1 February 2012, 12:16,

Aye a life I'm envious of you lucky sod Big Grin

1 February 2012, 14:58,
(1 February 2012, 12:16)NorthernRaider Wrote:

yeah? well i'm not a happy bunny at the moment, i'm not used to being called a BS'er and i'm thinking of knocking forum's on the head.
1 February 2012, 16:02,
(1 February 2012, 14:58)bigpaul Wrote:
(1 February 2012, 12:16)NorthernRaider Wrote:

yeah? well i'm not a happy bunny at the moment, i'm not used to being called a BS'er and i'm thinking of knocking forum's on the head.

Oh hell, that was me, I was only joking, sorry mate honestly. BP you have much to offer the forum and the community, Its thriving in the south west now.

You know I already explained to SD and yourself that I was already planning on retiring from forums soon, so it makes sense for me to retire and you to stay, I'll sign off right now as soon as I click end and you please please stay to see the community grow in your area.

Take care and again sorry for upsetting you, twas a joke gone wrong.
NR

1 February 2012, 17:31,
To BP and NR,

I'm still learning and have a HUGE way to go. I need both of you to teach me.

BP, you have more life experience than I will probably ever see. And NR, the same goes for you.

Both of you have sooo much you can, and do, teach.

BP, I can tell you're a guy that is used to being taken seriously and that in person you are the kind of guy that everyone looks to and respects. That is cool, and that's your thing. There's nothing wrong with that. The problem with forums is that people don't see you and they often don't recognise the respect and prestige that other people are more acustomed to.

NR, with you it is clear you are similar to me, you are light hearted towards almost everything, which is good fun to someone like myself who would dress up in a darth vader mask for a friends wedding (next weekend), but to other people, that are used to holding a greater level of respect, it can come across the wrong way.

Either way, both you guys are people I greatly look up to. I learn so much from what both of you have to say.

If either on of you goes, the forum would have a major loss.