Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Raiders
2 February 2012, 14:05,
RE: Urban Raiders
(2 February 2012, 13:11)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

I must confess I thought you were pals long before you came here and communicated all the time. Just goes to show.

I have no doubt he reads this so I'd leave the ball in his court and just carry on as normal. Life is too short to worry about everything that goes on. Sometime things go directions you would rather not but can't control.

yes to all the above. he knows where i am if he wants to find me. i'll say no more. subject end.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 February 2012, 15:28,
Maybe this post should be locked
2 February 2012, 15:47,
I'll leave it open. It was about another subject and someone may way to comment on that but I would appreciate it if we just left the way it went and hope it works out OK.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 February 2012, 16:30,
I hope it works out as well. Kenneth Eames.
2 February 2012, 21:31,
It dosn't bode well if we niche few can not work together. there will always be minor upsets and especially through a text medium that is easy to misunderstand or read emphasis where it wasn't intended. I would hope we would strive through this for if we ever had to face one of the proposed scenarios then we will wish for the support of the few others like us and we will have much bigger upsets to worry about by then.
I hope for all our sakes that we will get to share a beer & a few stories with BP & NR at one of the meets. Thankyou both guys for all your hard endevours and I hope you both realise that you are an inspiration to the many many new preppers coming on line. Do not give up your honorary role of wise teacher, for the darkness comes quickly and the students need all the light they can find!
Safe journeys, TL.
3 February 2012, 10:42,
just got an email from NR-SORTED!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 February 2012, 12:15,
(3 February 2012, 10:42)bigpaul Wrote: just got an email from NR-SORTED!!

That is great news will NR be making an appearence?.
3 February 2012, 12:55,
(3 February 2012, 12:15)uks Wrote:
(3 February 2012, 10:42)bigpaul Wrote: just got an email from NR-SORTED!!

That is great news will NR be making an appearence?.
not for awhile i dont think, he says he's is retiring from online forums but personally i cant see him staying away for too long!Tongue
4 February 2012, 05:40,
I'm pleased its sorted and look forward to his return. His contributions to the site will be sorely missed. Kenneth Eames.