Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
29 June 2020, 10:03,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
Well I've been back to work fully for the last four weeks.My job is in the service engineer sector so I've been visiting around 5-9 premises a day. I'm actually convinced I caught Covid in february.I'm very rarely sick and consider myself as having a very robust immune system.I did come down with two days of fever but no other symptoms .My partner also had a few days of high temperature but she also had over a week of sickness too. We both got that after seeing a James Blunt concert so naturally we just thought we had come down with a case of the Blunts.
I'm now convinced it was Covid. I'm still socially distancing myself from my parents as they're both in the high risk category.And since I'm out every day mixing with the general population I'm more of a health risk to them now than I ever was during the lockdown.
29 June 2020, 12:00,
I still think this is highly overegged. In a few months we will be into the normal flu season so expect that to be recorded as another wave of covid.

My mum is in the high risk but has decided 'fuck it', not her own words, and we went out looking for a new sofa yesterday. She isn't staying in any longer.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 June 2020, 18:35,
New Sofa, if you are not in a massive hurry watch out for Harveys furnishing closing down sale starting soon.