Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
2 April 2020, 03:10,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
SS, I think you've said what many of us are quietly thinking.

I may add - Following the so called Imperial College report of 17 March, the UK government updated their website on 19 March stating that from that date, Covid-19 is no longer considered to be a High Consequence Infectious Disease (HCID) and yet five days later we were put in lockdown!?

Flu deaths for roughly the same period are three times higher than for Covid-19, and in 2014/15 peaked at just over 28,000. No one was saying anything then or terrorising people by showing morgues being hurriedly erected.

The type of tests being used are what are known as PCR tests and are known not to work. It basically looks for any viral sequences within the coronavirus family of viruses. If found the person is diagnosed as having a positive for a coronavirus. When you consider that the common cold comes under the coronavirus family, it's likely that anyone tested will test positive as there are likely trace amounts of that viral sequence still left in the persons body/DNA in small amounts from previous infections, but have generally been neutralised by the person's immune system.

In November last year I caught a nasty cold/cough/chest infection which lasted 2-3 weeks. In mid December last year I caught another one that was very similar in symptoms and lasted about the same time. Although I can't be sure, I suspect these were strains of Covid-19. I've also heard from quite a few other people who also say they had this type of infection late last year. I suspect that Trump is correct when he said, the 'cure' will be far worse than the disease.

I've included a link to these Peter Hitchens articles people may find interesting:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic...ppled.html

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/...licy-.html
2 April 2020, 12:38,
Even after watching all the dire news stories etc etc., got to say I am still not convinced about this virus. Something does not feel right and I can't put my finger on it. Bearing in mind that the deaths each year from common or garden flu are higher (not to mention RTAs), I am puzzled by all the media hype and outright panic. I would like someone to exp-lain to me exactly what is going on. Until then. I am still not convinced.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
2 April 2020, 20:36,
I still think it was a work-in-progress, partially-developed Chicom bioweapon that got out by accident.

The New World Order crowd are exploiting the mishap by spreading disinformation, panic and promoting widespread government incompetence everywhere, letting it happen of its own inertia, because widespread testing and effective countermeasures are a day late and a dollar short. I believe there is conscious sabotage going on among the deep state never Trumpers and Democrats to bring on the worse possible consequences in the US to ruin Trump's re-election chances.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
3 April 2020, 00:51,
Just checking in. still alie and thriving.

It would be easy to dismiss this all as hype
but the numbers tonight reached 1M duubling on 1 week.

CFR (Case fatality ration for flu is around 0.5%
Covid19 is 1.8-3.6%
Less for younger, more for older.
The transmssion is high with an R0 of between 2 and 4

So, this is the real thing. I dont care where it came from. Or whether China will take the blame

Thats for later.

My job is to survive

RS
3 April 2020, 13:20,
Yep 1 million world wide.

We have now reached the point where %.00014 of the world population is infected.
3 April 2020, 17:59,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...rc=nl_most

U.S. intelligence officials don’t think the pandemic was caused by deliberate wrongdoing. The outbreak that has now swept the world instead began with a simpler story, albeit one with tragic consequences: The prime suspect is “natural” transmission from bats to humans, perhaps through unsanitary markets. But scientists don’t rule out that an accident at a research laboratory in Wuhan might have spread a deadly bat virus that had been collected for scientific study.

“Good science, bad safety” is how Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) put this theory in a Feb. 16 tweet. He ranked such a breach (or natural transmission) as more likely than two extreme possibilities: an accidental leak of an “engineered bioweapon” or a “deliberate release.” Cotton’s earlier loose talk about bioweapons set off a furor, back when he first raised it in late January and called the outbreak “worse than Chernobyl...”

To be clear: U.S. intelligence officials think there’s no evidence whatsoever that the coronavirus was created in a laboratory as a potential bioweapon. Solid scientific research demonstrates that the virus wasn’t engineered by humans and that it originated in bats.

But how did the outbreak occur? Solving this medical mystery is important to prevent future pandemics. What’s increasingly clear is that the initial “origin story” — that the virus was spread by people who ate contaminated animals at the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan — is shaky.

Scientists have identified the culprit as a bat coronavirus, through genetic sequencing; bats weren’t sold at the seafood market, although that market or others could have sold animals that had contact with bats. The Lancet noted in a January study that the first covid-19 case in Wuhan had no connection to the seafood market.

There’s a competing theory — of an accidental lab release of bat coronavirus — that scientists have been puzzling about for weeks. Less than 300 yards from the seafood market is the Wuhan branch of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Researchers from that facility and the nearby Wuhan Institute of Virology have posted articles about collecting bat coronaviruses from around China, for study to prevent future illness. Did one of those samples leak, or was hazardous waste deposited in a place where it could spread?

Richard Ebright, a Rutgers microbiologist and biosafety expert, told me in an email that “the first human infection could have occurred as a natural accident,” with the virus passing from bat to human, possibly through another animal. But Ebright cautioned that it “also could have occurred as a laboratory accident, with, for example, an accidental infection of a laboratory worker.” He noted that bat coronaviruses were studied in Wuhan at Biosafety Level 2, “which provides only minimal protection,” compared with the top BSL-4.

Ebright described a December video from the Wuhan CDC that shows staffers “collecting bat coronaviruses with inadequate [personal protective equipment] and unsafe operational practices.” Separately, I reviewed two Chinese articles, from 2017 and 2019, describing the heroics of Wuhan CDC researcher Tian Junhua, who while capturing bats in a cave “forgot to take protective measures” so that “bat urine dripped from the top of his head like raindrops.”

And then there’s the Chinese study that was curiously withdrawn. In February, a site called ResearchGate published a brief article by Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao from Guangzhou’s South China University of Technology. “In addition to origins of natural recombination and intermediate host, the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. Safety level may need to be reinforced in high risk biohazardous laboratories,” the article concluded. Botao Xiao told the Wall Street Journal in February that he had withdrawn the paper because it “was not supported by direct proofs.”

Accidents happen, human or laboratory. Solving the mystery of how covid-19 began isn’t a blame game, but a chance for China and the United States to cooperate in a crisis, and prevent a future one.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
4 April 2020, 00:11,
Or, forgive me if I may be so bold to say, it could well be just a heavy cold with a nasty chest infection element to it. Nothing wrong with wearing masks to protect ourselves when out though, the Chinese wear them regularly.

Hiding in plain sight? White propaganda? (on a massive scale) spring to mind. Found this, you may be interested to watch:

https://youtu.be/5KmyHP5szGY
4 April 2020, 12:51,
Two blokes from the pub with a cell phone doing the news in front of a cheap poster of a seaside view?
4 April 2020, 16:58,
Better than watching Sky (cough) news, with images of viruses buzzing all around the presenters heads. What's all that about eh?
6 April 2020, 12:29,
Video  RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
I will let this speak for itself because I am seeing a pattern now and it's quite obvious who and why they are doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Rx4J1BBv8

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ