Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
3 May 2020, 16:33,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
Mortblanc, with all due respect you missed the point completely, did you watch the whole video and what was being said?, if you did then the things like destroying our belongings taking pets and family members, removing data protection, heavy fines and so on, and mandatory vaccines.

You mistakenly think I am focused on covied19 that is not my main concern, the 1% agenda is.

I am more concerned about the way the elites or 1% are behaving, for example why would Clinton's and George Soros and Bill Gates all own biological facilities, guess where? "wuhan province" and backed by the "WHO" proven to be corrupt, and now do some research on Dr Fauci and see who he is in bed with, and this is the man that stands next to your president and involved in decision making, this is not conspiracy theory but proven fact.

So the bigger picture is this, my concerns are about freedom and a things that are said or used to take that from us, covid19 being one of them.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
3 May 2020, 19:57,
When ever I see the names Clinton Soros and Gates mentioned in the same sentence I know it’s an other rubbish conspiracy theory.
3 May 2020, 23:32,
(3 May 2020, 19:57)Pete Grey Wrote: When ever I see the names Clinton Soros and Gates mentioned in the same sentence I know it’s an other rubbish conspiracy theory.

Go back to sleep everything will be OK.

Might as well post this here:

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

3 hour long.

4 May 2020, 08:49,
Nem, this is why I talk about growing veg , simple stuff that I can do something about and control, I gave up telling my own family to prepare , they were not interested ( dad is going nuts) ....I completely agree with the view ( the 1% ) but if others on here can not see it or refuse to see it what can WE do......when most can not reply to a simple prepping post anyway ! I have come to the conclusion that most people have no idea how this world actually works and how it’s actually controlled and by how few, to be honest I just don’t think they care ! They are quite content to be ignorant to what’s going on right in front of them , especially right Now ! ....NEM I have a secret , become a spud warrior like me ! Post about food shortages on the way ! Tell members and guests to grow food in buckets and raised beds ...you know simple stuff for simple folks ....then just maybe you will become a star like me , so much loved and respected ....it is thought to rude to reply to most threads or posts I write ....
4 May 2020, 13:50,
(3 May 2020, 23:32)Nemesis Wrote:
(3 May 2020, 19:57)Pete Grey Wrote: When ever I see the names Clinton Soros and Gates mentioned in the same sentence I know it’s an other rubbish conspiracy theory.

Go back to sleep everything will be OK.

Might as well post this here:

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

3 hour long.

David Icke is a prat.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 May 2020, 16:51,
Still alive and the canned Brussel Sprouts have still not been used.
4 May 2020, 19:03,
If anyone here is frightened of being tracked digitally, they should not be on the web, especially on a site like this. And no computer, no smart phone, no credit cards, and no bank accounts, it’s now too late to disappear and make yourself invisible.
5 May 2020, 04:03,
Of course Bill gates conspiracy is garbage, he just wants to save us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkzDQAeKcIU

6 May 2020, 14:59,
(4 May 2020, 16:51)River Song Wrote: Still alive and the canned Brussel Sprouts have still not been used.

I am in the same boat except that my food of last resort is canned beans. Since I put them in storage I developed type 2 diabetes and those beans have 7g of sugar per serving. Not per can but per serving. I might as well be munching boiled sweets.

So far I am still working on the contents of the freezer and not bored with my food, yet.
7 May 2020, 20:52,
(4 May 2020, 08:49)Straight Shooter Wrote: Nem, this is why I talk about growing veg , simple stuff that I can do something about and control, I gave up telling my own family to prepare , they were not interested ( dad is going nuts) ....I completely agree with the view ( the 1% ) but if others on here can not see it or refuse to see it what can WE do......when most can not reply to a simple prepping post anyway ! I have come to the conclusion that most people have no idea how this world actually works and how it’s actually controlled and by how few, to be honest I just don’t think they care ! They are quite content to be ignorant to what’s going on right in front of them , especially right Now ! ....NEM I have a secret , become a spud warrior like me ! Post about food shortages on the way ! Tell members and guests to grow food in buckets and raised beds ...you know simple stuff for simple folks ....then just maybe you will become a star like me , so much loved and respected ....it is thought to rude to reply to most threads or posts I write ....

I want to become a spud king!

SS, got the dehydrator, it is an Andrew James make, you said David James but couldn't find David James so thought maybe you meant Andrew James. If not, apologies.

Anyway not used it yet been busy dealing with other pressing admin matters, but hope to be able to soon. So my first dehydrating attempts will be on potatoes and carrots. Any tips for how thick and the best shapes to slice these for the dehydrator and the temperature and time? I've not got the book yet.

Also should you concentrate on just dehydrating one type of vegetable at one time?