Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
8 May 2020, 09:06,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
Yes Lac the make is a Andrew James ( spud attack ! )

Carrots / Parsnips

Preparations
Peel , cut crosswise ( rings ) 5 mm thick

Place into a pot of boiling water blanch for 3 mins , remove and plunge into cold water let stand until cool , drain well

Place flat on your drying trays .....settings 55 c time 6 to 8 hours ......done ness test , slices should feel dry and crisp but slightly flexible .

For potatoes same as above except boil for 5 mins and the time being 8/10 hours.

Rock on Lac !
9 May 2020, 07:30,
Excellent SS, thanks a lot, will update as to the results.
17 May 2020, 01:37,
(4 May 2020, 13:50)bigpaul Wrote:
(3 May 2020, 23:32)Nemesis Wrote:
(3 May 2020, 19:57)Pete Grey Wrote: When ever I see the names Clinton Soros and Gates mentioned in the same sentence I know it’s an other rubbish conspiracy theory.

Go back to sleep everything will be OK.

Might as well post this here:

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

3 hour long.

David Icke is a prat.

Takes one to know one right, hahaha, Paul Shaddick – aka “BigPaul” “Lonewolf” or as I like to refer to him “Tosser” lol who is this Smiffy?, would like to buy him half a pint, only half pint mind, as much as I agree with him about you I can't say I share his view on Steve.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
17 May 2020, 01:42,
Robert Kennedy Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi6ZrFp6vQ

Some clear concise information about 5g near the end of video, if nothing else interest you scroll to 1:38:00

17 May 2020, 02:58,
(4 May 2020, 08:49)Straight Shooter Wrote: Nem, this is why I talk about growing veg , simple stuff that I can do something about and control, I gave up telling my own family to prepare , they were not interested ( dad is going nuts) ....I completely agree with the view ( the 1% ) but if others on here can not see it or refuse to see it what can WE do......when most can not reply to a simple prepping post anyway ! I have come to the conclusion that most people have no idea how this world actually works and how it’s actually controlled and by how few, to be honest I just don’t think they care ! They are quite content to be ignorant to what’s going on right in front of them , especially right Now ! ....NEM I have a secret , become a spud warrior like me ! Post about food shortages on the way ! Tell members and guests to grow food in buckets and raised beds ...you know simple stuff for simple folks ....then just maybe you will become a star like me , so much loved and respected ....it is thought to rude to reply to most threads or posts I write ....

I made hardtack once maybe that will make me popular.

I think its OK to disagree then argue it through, but it seems people just want to tear down the messenger, maybe it looks like I am just randomly linking YouTube and stuff,

but as you well know take some time out watch these different videos I link then join the dots, look at the people I am posting about what they own and how they have positioned themselves, who they in bed with, and there view points, new and old,

bill-gates dad is as much a cunt as bill-gates himself I see where he gets it from, you see these family's don't do things over years they do it over life times, bottom line these people are pushing agenda through generations in order to keep themselves in constant power, in 300 years from today they will still be in control.

It just a case of understanding that the people out in the open the 5% "say" are really working with/for the 1%, these are old family's been around a long time controlling us, using money, colour, gender, racism etc.

SS you said:

I have come to the conclusion that most people have no idea how this world actually works and how it’s actually controlled and by how few, to be honest I just don’t think they care ! They are quite content to be ignorant to what’s going on right in front of them , especially right Now !

I 100% agree and I have said it before and will say again we can't win this, all that is left to the few are little victory's move to a remote location, grow your own food, learn skills and hand them down to our kids/gran-kids, tell them a smart phone is smart so they can be dumb, and how some people in this world would prefer them to just be tec junkies for that reason.

17 May 2020, 03:31,
(7 May 2020, 20:52)LAC Wrote: I want to become a spud king!

SS, got the dehydrator, it is an Andrew James make, you said David James but couldn't find David James so thought maybe you meant Andrew James. If not, apologies.

Anyway not used it yet been busy dealing with other pressing admin matters, but hope to be able to soon. So my first dehydrating attempts will be on potatoes and carrots. Any tips for how thick and the best shapes to slice these for the dehydrator and the temperature and time? I've not got the book yet.

Also should you concentrate on just dehydrating one type of vegetable at one time?

Dehydrator has it's place and it is fun, but bear in mind dried food is common place, not too expensive and last for ages, I would consider home grown crops and wild foods for Dehydrator as they are not cheap to run, so free food would balance the costing.

Buy mash potato in bulk, mixed veg is a good one as well, 10kg dried mixed veg will cost around £60 pound and that has a return of 50kg of veg, that's a lot of food and will last years in storage and already dried for you.

https://www.buywholefoodsonline.co.uk/dr...b0EALw_wcB

17 May 2020, 09:39,
When I bought my dehydrator the reason behind it was to gain more supply of what I grew and not just give produce away , the bonus was how much I could get into a jar (kilos) into a one pound mason jar ! Nothing go,s to waste around here , I used to sun dry ( and still do ) tomatoes on a 2” x 1” batten frame with chicken wire stapled to it and that method worked fine also ......also good for a potato clamp base , plus if buying stuff from farmers markets going cheap you can dehydrate that to build up a good supply , Nem’s right it can be expensive but the known quality of what you start off with is where you win hands down ! .
17 May 2020, 12:59,
(17 May 2020, 01:37)Nemesis Wrote:
(4 May 2020, 13:50)bigpaul Wrote:
(3 May 2020, 23:32)Nemesis Wrote:
(3 May 2020, 19:57)Pete Grey Wrote: When ever I see the names Clinton Soros and Gates mentioned in the same sentence I know it’s an other rubbish conspiracy theory.

Go back to sleep everything will be OK.

Might as well post this here:

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

3 hour long.

David Icke is a prat.

Takes one to know one right, hahaha, Paul Shaddick – aka “BigPaul” “Lonewolf” or as I like to refer to him “Tosser” lol who is this Smiffy?, would like to buy him half a pint, only half pint mind, as much as I agree with him about you I can't say I share his view on Steve.

what a wally, its just one persons opinion and its way out of date.
I've had to deal with idiots like this ever since I went on line, its par for the course with the internet, people can just sit there anonymously and make stupid remarks about people they do not know and think it makes them look good, all this without the subject of their insults having any public right of reply you will notice.
they aren't preppers, they haven't got the brains to be prepared, they are just armchair trolls. and like I said it was written a long time ago.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 May 2020, 13:19,
its because of people like this I gave up on this forum in the first place.
oh well, c'est la vie, see you all after TSHTF..maybe!
BP signing off.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 May 2020, 14:34,
Nemesis , there was no need for that mate ! You put a member at risk just to try and prove a point , I thought you were better than that.......not on old chap ! .