Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Planet lockdown
18 April 2020, 02:20,
RE: Planet lockdown
Sorry to hear about your father LAC, my brother in law was moved to intensive care yesterday, he went from having it to unsure he has it, then already had it and now got it, seems the doctors don't really know what to do this has been a mess, I am expecting bad news for my wife in a few days, hope I am wrong.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
18 April 2020, 09:29,
A good post LAC and well done.....our sympathies for your loss, as this lot grinds on I am sure more of us will see loss of people we know friends , family to hammer home the dangers of this virus!
18 April 2020, 11:27,
Thank you SS, Nem, hope your brother in law improves, he could well do if he's given good medical care.
18 April 2020, 11:34,
Sorry Nem ......I also hopes he makes it and pulls through........it’s a terrible time for all involved.
18 April 2020, 14:43,
I'm not saying that you shouldn't discuss. I'm saying that dropping to name calling doesn't help anyone. People can read the discussions and make up their own mind what to believe, you don't need to win the arguement but give enough detail so people can accept it is valid. We all prep for different things because we think that is what is most likely. We may think something else is also true but either can't do anything about or or don't consider it that much of a risk because of their own personal circumstances.

So all I'm asking is that we don't make it personal but we provide supporting information, for or against, and let the others make up their minds.

At this time it is important that we provide people with information but it is up to them what they do with it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 April 2020, 02:15,
SD I understood you and to be honest it takes two to tango, I openly apologize to MB.

Thanks Lac and SS, update he has gone from face mask to tube inside him and is also made to lay on his side and heavily sedated.

Some information I found out today that hospitals in the US are paid for a covid 19 death If recorded as such, I would assume it would be the same over here and elsewhere if true.

scroll to 1:32:21 if you don't have 2 hours to spare, but the video is worth a watch, if your "not" aware of Icke then it might be hard to take him seriously, I would not dismiss him, research him instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-GC8AW6cc&t=5634s

19 April 2020, 16:30,
Many have called David icke a nutter , conspiracy theorist , and much else........so why does he make so much sense ? Why is it what he says years in advance come true ? You make your minds up, I already have ! ??
19 April 2020, 17:36,
This quarantine in place has given me ample time to consider things. Over the past twenty years we have had four pandemics. They are Ebola, SARS, MERS, and Covid-19 of these only one Ebola originated in Africa. The other three all originated in China, a coincidence? Perhaps. But Ian Fleming who wrote the James Bond novels, before turning to spy fiction was an officer in British Intelligence. In one of his novels, the title of which I forget, wrote something quotable, it is “Once is chance, twice is happenstance, three times is enemy action.”

The question I ask myself is why is China wasting precious resources to develop weapons of mass destruction? I am sure the US intelligence agencies are pondering these.

I also wonder why our biased news media and the Democratic Party is not asking the same questions? It would appear that both the Democrats and the liberal press are more interested in winning the presidential election and installing a mentally challenged president than protecting the populace and the economy? I find it hard to believe that the duly elected Representatives and Senators are impeding the President’s actions to restore normalcy. I consider such actions criminal.

Of course it could be explained by freaks of nature and sloppy practices in the Wuhan, if you care to believe that. The traditional paddy system of rice cultivation in much of China and Southeast Asia has resulted in numerous viruses having been transmitted from ducks to humans when the ducks defecated in the wet paddies where the farmers waded, either replanting the rice seedlings or picking the rice. That cave full of bats in Yunnan Province seems to be the source of a these virulent coronavirus mutations.

I have no idea why that should be the case but it is what it is. I'm not inclined to believe that it is mere coincidence.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
19 April 2020, 19:01,
(19 April 2020, 16:30)Straight Shooter Wrote: Many have called David icke a nutter , conspiracy theorist , and much else........so why does he make so much sense ? Why is it what he says years in advance come true ? You make your minds up, I already have ! ??

Why have they not killed him?

I think they gain more by ridicule, the other word for it being ridiculous, if you associate or openly are in agreement, therefore you are automatically a fool by association, this is why they allow him to live.

They are masters at turning words into weapons of mass destruction.

I also heard from a so called elite deserter that the reason they keep people like Alex Jones around is because he desensitise the people..

CharlesHarris

I liked this: “Once is chance, twice is happenstance, three times is enemy action.”

"Democrats and the liberal press are more interested in winning the presidential election and installing a mentally challenged president than protecting the populace and the economy?"

I am going to back off from this question, because I have nothing nice to say regards it, and I will come across as anti USA which I am not, its just looks very much like most of the 1% have made home there, the corruption is beyond fixable.

19 April 2020, 21:40,
I don’t know Charles why are they trying so hard and throwing everything at Trump to get rid of him, everything ! ....they have nothing , nothing ! ....I have filmed and flamed over Trump but people that used to have a bit of power are now struggling to have any relevance to change anything or control any agenda , this is due to Trumps intervention ( no mean feat for a mentally challenged president ) Nem the better question would be why have they not done a JFK on Trump ? .... he is not so green as he is cabbage looking ! Don’t be fooled by the act .....always make anyone on the other side feel superior.....they almost always underestimate and f..k up ! .