Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Planet lockdown
11 April 2020, 14:13,
RE: Planet lockdown
I missed this bit or could have given more detailed information, you said and I quote:

By the way, how does that facial recognition stuff do with surgical mask and face shield in place? Put on that M95 mask and pull the cap down low and quit worrying about it.

Unquote.

This question was so daft that I just forgot to take it serious but in all fairness it deserves a reply.

This is why I say your out of touch it's not personal you just seem locked down with out of date thinking or even selfish thinking, MB you need money right to get through day to day life, and yes of course, today you get to your money many many different ways alot being unnoticed, or just log created and so on, soon that will be impossible, all currency will consist of digital transaction and all transaction will consist of facial recognition and or implanted chip, you won't even be able to hide your bank notes under the mattress anymore, btw MB you should not keep it there not safe.

You want to get a cab/taxi no problem the driver will know where you are and your not even have to physically pay him/her/no-gender, because the money will just be taken, bus ride, food shopping, medical bills, fines, filling up your truck/car, etc all will be done through digital recognition, so what have you now become; a walking bit of data for who?.... so yes you keep your surgical mask or M95 mask and lower your cap and starve to death, then again maybe this is not your future but do you have grandkids.

The above is just a limited use of what is coming, your be rated by how well you conform, you be blocked from things due to that rating, your not get a job because your medical ailments will be on display and even your possible future aliments that mummy and daddy kindly could have passed on to you.

If you really think everything I am saying here is rubbish then as far as I am concerned your just a dumb yank who like many of your people are to stupid to look past your own self importances, I back this up by your political representatives your a government is so corrupt your media is disgusting worse than ours and ours is terrible, your people self entitled black and white not very bright, your college professors your judges corrupt your system is not just broken it's fucking embarrassing your all a joke to the world,

I hope Trump is genuine and not just part of the show to misdirect us, because if he is then at least you all might be able to get through this, first thing you need to do is get rid of career politicians they are corrupt and get rid of your politicians who think they are spartacus (my god did that really happen) oh but sssshh clinton's they need to go as well, just don't let them know or your become part of that very long body count, and remember this was a former president how sick are you people.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
11 April 2020, 20:11,
Cabin Fever is a bummer
12 April 2020, 00:12,
Calm down Nemesis and cut out the spiteful comments. I thought the forum was for like minded people to pass on HELPFUL and CONSTRUCTIVE ideas and thoughts.
12 April 2020, 11:46,
As I stated at the start of this thread , PPE,s are in short supply STILL ! So ok we are into months of the knowledge of Corvid 19 and still we are letting our doctors,nurses on the front line expose themselves to this virus without the proper protection.....let alone bus drivers,delivery drivers, refuse collectors and Uncle Tom cobbley and all......we are told “ we have plenty of supplies “ it’s a matter of delivery that’s holding up the supply ? The army is now helping with the logistics of delivery to ensure front line Gets the protection they deserve ....how wonderful ! So why are we hearing from the ( Front Line ) of shortages of PPE supply .......like today ! It’s a disgrace.....it just does not cut it to stand in front of a camera look into the lens and lie.....every time......every time you are asked about shortages of PPEs ......if help is required with deliveries ( if that is the problem really ) then I have a solution ....just ring Amazon ........there will be No shortage within hours ....not fucking weeks or months .

Food shortages ? I would love to know everyone’s views on this sucker actually iS and any plan you may have to counter shortfalls ......if you consider ANY .....with half the globe shut down with restrictions in place ( this is a clue ) do you think we will do alright when things GET BACK TO NORMAL ? Tell us what you think ! Not what you are being told to expect.
12 April 2020, 15:05,
Whoa! Can we all take a deep breath and calm down. Yes, we are in a serious situation, but panic and snide comments will get us nowhere. Now is the time for us all to take stock of our preparations for such situations. Is this not what we plan/prep for? Anyone reading this Forum should have been planning for disaster scenarios and be stocked up with food and needed items. If you have not done this, you have not been listening. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have so far had no problems with getting what I need for day-to-day needs. Nothing fancy, you understand, but quite adequate for our needs. So far, so good. The growing season is upon us and gardens should be stocked and blooming. Those of us who have bees and chickens and other livestock should be checking them over. This is planning, folks, this is what we do.

Personally, being one of those "if my name is on the bullet" types, I refuse to panic. (OH ex-military) But I am going to take care of my family and keep an eye on friends and neighbours.

Now come on, you lot, heads up, keep alert and look after yourselves.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
12 April 2020, 16:56,
Yes, we are in a serious situation, but panic and snide comments will get us nowhere. Yes Mary I agree , I am in no panic ...only general concerns with this and that quite normal mundane stuff of no real consequence , and after best part of ten years preparing for scenarios such as this …..we are well set as you Mary ….life is no different than it was three months ago ...its what we do you say can't agree more Mary ….but there are things going on beyond our control (as it always has) and will affect us (as it always has ) keeping an eye and staying alert I can also agree with …...when members voice a opinion on any given subject matter ...they do it with best intentions that THEY believe is of importance for the rest of US and we may well find a benefit for the view or opinion offered up …..if anyone sees no benefit or sense in what is being presented ….that's ok nobody is forcing you to except anything ! and sometimes the author of a thread can gain from the views of others ...even in a disagreement of views ...in fact …..definitely gain from the experience even forcing a view /opinion change nothing wrong in that at all …..its quite normal.

So what comes next ? is what I am looking at (no I am not in a panic ) from my prospective this attack changes everything , future life has changed as we know it , right in front of our eyes …...things will never be as they were , gone for ever , we now find ourselves in a new paradigm but do not quite get it yet …...but we will soon enough on that I have no doubts , thing is....posting a thread opens you up for interrogation and scrutiny and rightly so there's plenty of blood n guts laying around and about of threads n posts past …...some members just wait for a new thread or post and react to that , if they receive HEAT they duck then dive and eventually just go away.....and its not just them …..authors are no different ….there is no escape for their appetite to keep posting for a audience that is not really interested....its been known for them to steal a tin of pair halves from their preps and just gorge until they eat the lot humm nice !

So post a thread or even better reply ...open yourselves up , ………...and save me from all these cans of pineapples .
12 April 2020, 17:42,
I agree, SS, life after the virus will have changed completely. How, is a matter that will arrange itself in due course, no doubt. But, with the possibility of a global recession looming, it does not look too good for a lot of people. Jobs have already been lost and I guess it is a coin toss as to whether the number of jobs will return when all this is over. Personally, I do not see a quick or easy ending in sight. Fighting something you cannot see but which can floor you is an impossible thing to deal with on a logical basis. I could, if I were that way inclined, sit on the floor and howl. However, that is not me and life carries on, regardless of what I think. Who knows, this might be a massive whack round the head from Mother Nature and we ignore it at our peril. In the meantime, I shall go on doing what I am doing; keeping fingers crossed and doing my best to enjoy the little things. That is the best I can do.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
12 April 2020, 20:00,
Not defending Nemesis here but his view and opinions are just as valid as anyone else , even if you disagree which is your choice ,I happen to agree with most of his views (he does not NEED allies or consent of me or anyone else on here all that's required is fair play ) as a minimum expectation if that is not forth coming frustration takes over its that simple .
13 April 2020, 11:20,
Michigan …...you can not buy seeds ? ……..Smithfield have closed down a pork processing plant ….about 5/7% of US production (owned by the Chinese) this will affect small to medium farms …...thousands of gallons milk tipped down drains …...cattle can not be shipped ….17 million Americans sign on unemployment within weeks and still raising ….small business going tits up ! and there's me asking about food shortages …….there again this lot is here too ! please forgive me being so cynical …..this has the haul marks of a controlled demolition of the global food supply just like the twin towers , so any truth in these reports MB/CH ?
13 April 2020, 17:54,
This documentary on the Wuhan virus describes its origins, rapid spread and the Chinese cover up of the virus. It pulls together published scientific documents, statements from key Chinese scientists and attempts by Chinese Communist officials to explain what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA