Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do ?
6 October 2020, 13:35,
RE: What would you do ?
Hi SS, very busy couple of years, not least as my wife had a big health challenge. She's now in the clear.

Good to see that you're active as ever.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 October 2020, 02:06,
discreet solar array, battery bank and ancillaries , anything left pay down the mortgage some
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
30 January 2021, 21:27,
(26 April 2020, 09:28)Straight Shooter Wrote: You receive a unexpected windfall of £10,000 cash ....Wow ! ......what would you do with it ?

I'd probably buy a smallish camper van like this one so that if things got really bad in the cities (like starving mobs eating each other) I'd be able to head for them thar hills real fast to avoid being bunged in the cookpot myself..Smile
Only fly in the ointment is that I can't drive (never needed or wanted a car) (sniffle)..

[Image: Bugout-veh1.jpg]
31 January 2021, 12:10,
Simple, I'd enjoy myself with it. We need a bit of fun & happiness in this fetid World.
31 January 2021, 22:06,
Video  RE: What would you do ?
Yeah, having cash in our pockets before an apocalypse would be fun, but in a post-apoc world all the shops would be shut and we'd have nowhere to spend it.
This bloke in post-apoc 'Survivors 1975' starved to death because he found out the hard way you can't eat money..

https://youtu.be/s05iCKVnXe0
1 February 2021, 12:39,
now you know why prepping is so important and being a panic buyer isnt!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.