Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNOW
2 January 2020, 01:13,
RE: SNOW
We have had a little snow but not an excessive amount, which is normal for this area. A snow in late November or December is not unusual but if it does not happen is not alarming either. Winter did not officially begin until Dec 21!

Our real winter does not begin until about now. jan and Feb usually kick out butts, if not with snow then with gloom and wet freezing rain.

As for me, I was happy to ring the new year in with with bright sunshine, blue sky and 10c temps. I got outside and did a bit of work and seriously thought about riding the motorbike. I had removed the battery to preserve it and was too lazy to connect it back up.

I am going to have to make a quick release thingy for that. It seems that bike batteries are generally crap and cave at the first sign of cold.
2 January 2020, 21:58,
RE: SNOW
Fog , rain mostly...... miserable …...so i'm in the workshop ! making this and that ….dehydrator on the go still , I refuse to be down ! ….even did s ome line dancing with wild child today ….after hitting over the coffee machine .