Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"De-Funding the Police" - US
9 June 2020, 22:07,
"De-Funding the Police" - US
I hear Rod Serling’s voice:

"Imagine, if you will, a head-in-sand liberal of mis-applied compassion trapped in a decaying city. He supported the de-funding of his own police department, so now there is nobody to protect him. Somali gangs and Mexican drug cartels now rule with violence and terror, extracting protection money from their benefactors. Having made his bed, he now must lay in it, forever afraid, in the Twilight Zone….”

I would be interested in some links which explain in detail the UK model of policing and honest assessments of how that is working...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
13 June 2020, 21:32,
RE: "De-Funding the Police" - US
GEORGE FLOYD (1974-2020)

George Floyd, 46, died while being arrested for passing a counterfeit twenty dollar bill in Minneapolis, MN., on May 25, 2020.
George was a lifelong drug addict and career criminal whose interests included selling cocaine and fentanyl, robbing defenseless women during home invasions, and spending time in prison among others like him. The cause of death is undetermined but George, unsurprisingly, tested positive for methamphetamine and fentanyl, two of his favorite recreational drugs.

George recently moved to Minneapolis to get a fresh start and to leave Houston, where he accumulated three convictions for drug offenses and aggravated robbery while armed with a firearm. The fact that his most recent arrest was for
a non-violent offense shows that George had finally found his way.

George is survived by several children from several different baby mommas, none of whom had seen him for years because he was only recently released from Texas State Prison after serving a five year sentence for his robbery conviction.
Funeral services will be held on various dates all over the country to honor this pillar of society. Mourners are invited to join violent demonstrations to honor George's memory.

Molotov cocktails are requested in lieu of flowers. Murdering an innocent police officer with a wife and young children would
also be an acceptable way of demonstrating our respect for George.

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
15 June 2020, 13:20,
these demo's have nothing to do with black lives matter, they are just to do with idiots hellbent on causing trouble
15 June 2020, 20:43,
It's going to hell in a handbasket over here as well. We have the added disadvantage of being disarmed but I'm confident once the sh1t hits the fan we can get all the firearms we need. Only real change is that it will be the mafia (or equivalent) that we will pay of protection money too instead of the cops. At least the mafia will actually do something if push comes to shove.

The bit I'm looking forward to is that without the protection of law all these SJWs are in for a big shock. Can't see the Mafia clamping down like the stasi do on naughty words. I've my list, best get working on yours although it is clear that the US is going first.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 June 2020, 09:29,
just passing through thought I would leave this for your perusal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...atter.html
ABOLISH THE POLICE.
SMASH CAPITALISM.
CLOSE ALL PRISONS.
and replace it with some form pf communism.
there is more at stake here than just the removal of racism from society.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 June 2020, 22:52,
Thanks BP

Glad to see you still alive !

Best
RS
30 June 2020, 18:06,
https://5townscentral.com/2020/06/27/nyp...-protests/

A wave of NYPD officers has filed for retirement in the weeks following George Floyd’s death on May 25, refocusing attention on police morale amid widespread protests and calls to defund law enforcement. The NYPD told Fox News on Saturday that 272 officers have filed for retirement between Floyd’s death and June 23. That represents a 49 percent increase over the same period in 2019.

Resignations and actual retirements have remained relatively stable with 135 retirements in 2020 and 131 during the same time last year. According to the department, that’s because the recent spate of filings hasn’t been processed yet. The department saw 35 resignations in 2019 compared to 36 so far in 2020.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/nyreg...olice.html

...Proponents of a more traditional law and order approach, meanwhile, said the change would be disastrous for a city already reeling from the pandemic and an exodus of wealthier residents who fled as a result. Shootings and murders have surged in recent weeks, and the budget cuts are just the latest move the city has made away from a more aggressive style of policing.

“Mayor de Blasio’s message to New Yorkers today was clear: you will have fewer cops on your streets. Shootings more than doubled again last week. Even right now, the NYPD doesn’t have enough manpower to shift cops to one neighborhood without making another neighborhood less safe,” said Police Benevolent Association president Pat Lynch in a statement issued Monday.

“We will say it again: the Mayor and the City Council have surrendered the city to lawlessness. Things won’t improve until New Yorkers hold them responsible," he added.

It is not clear whether the 36,000-member NYPD’s headcount will fall as a result of the budget deal.

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
1 July 2020, 17:14,
I would worry about this if it were happening in a place I gave a crap about!

Occurring in NYC, not a place in the real world, it is to be expected and I don't care.

New York went through the entire 20th Century with little or no civil police protection and what did exist being in the hands of the Democratic political party or the mafia, if one could tell the difference.

New York is similar to London in that it is a place to avoid at all cost and if your employer tries to transfer you there you find another job ASAP. Normal rules of logic simply do not have any force in these places. Like Chicago, LA, San Francisco and possibly Key West.

In GB you have London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester with Glasgow up north to round things out.

What happens in those place has no real affect on life as we know it.
3 July 2020, 16:11,
OK the truth is already revealing itself over here.

the "police departments are being dissolved and replaced with "departments of public safety" or other similar labels.

All officers are being terminated and they must reapply to the new entity and go through full health and phsyc screening and interview to recover their positions.

The key is that all pay and benefits have to be renegotiated. Top tier pay grades will of course be eliminated and new officers will be working on new and cheaper contracts.

The police unions will have no jurisdiction over these employees since they are not "law enforcement, or police, officers" any longer.

These major cities are not quaking in their boots at all, they are looking at this move as a cost reduction measure.
29 May 2021, 22:31,
(9 June 2020, 22:07)CharlesHarris Wrote: I hear Rod Serling’s voice:

"Imagine, if you will, a head-in-sand liberal of mis-applied compassion trapped in a decaying city. He supported the de-funding of his own police department, so now there is nobody to protect him. Somali gangs and Mexican drug cartels now rule with violence and terror, extracting protection money from their benefactors. Having made his bed, he now must lay in it, forever afraid, in the Twilight Zone….”

I would be interested in some links which explain in detail the UK model of policing and honest assessments of how that is working...
Our model is the same as in your own country, Sir. The Crown-Vatican-DC corporation is is in effect in many places. Why do you think it all went off in Italy 2020?
Defund the police is the same as folks who love their country trying to restore order = Marshall Law. Once it is bad enough for that, then any country can call in UN 'peacekeepers' - does this sound like Hunger Games yet?
UN 'peacekeepers' = folks from other countries with guns having boots on ground in your town.
Get gone before then or hope your range is better, if you know what I mean.
Comms are the first thing suppressed or taken down. Any of you guys in USA got internet service outage recently? They are just getting you ready with temp outages. Power too, likely. When it goes our permanently you all will be wondering is this just today or longer term? - just like they are planning for you's all. In 'scenario' tab I post of asymmetrical warfare - well, we's all in it right now - I don't reckon many are seeing that, mind.