Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second wave
26 September 2020, 21:08,
RE: Second wave
(26 September 2020, 19:49)Pete Grey Wrote: Whether it’s the second wave or an upsurge of the first, cases are increasing fast. We’ve already got panic buying here.

Yet in London thousands are protesting about masks, self distancing and lockdown restrictions. I suppose these are the ones who think it’s all a conspiracy.

A million deaths worldwide, you can’t make that up.

Round them all up and fine them, that would at least show an example.
27 September 2020, 12:37,
(26 September 2020, 19:49)Pete Grey Wrote: A million deaths worldwide, you can’t make that up.

Pete,

A million deaths worldwide is nothing in a 8 billion population we probably have more than that daily across the planet. You can make it up and we have. Cases are coming out all the time with people dying and recorded as a Covid death when it is not.

Facts don't lie. Government statistic do all the time.

When this first blew up and I found out it was an engineered virus, I was out there, panic buying, as you said, Funny though I called it prepping but there you go, and then I gathered some data. Found out it had been around since October in China at least, don't remember the billions dying so looked at it more closely. It is clearly a flu virus and a bad one but no more. Every year 20K people die of flu in the UK, that is a mild version, a bad version is 50K. This is a bad version. They are saying 60K but, as has been said, many classed as Covid deaths didn't have it or recovered from it and died in car crashes etc. So maybe slightly worse that a bad flu, but I doubt it as it was made worse by a mild flu season last year which gave thousands an extra bit of life. If it had been a bad flu year last year thousands wouldn't have survived to be Covid deaths.

So the masks, the lockdowns and the social distancing are useful for those at Risk, those over 60 and/or who have an underlying illness like diabetes or a respiratory illness but for everyone else it is overkill for something you have a 0.001% chance of dying from, if you catch it. Oh, and those hiding from it will get it as soon as they relax. That is why the cases are increasing now, people are not following lockdown, but deaths are not keeping in line. They are still low. Only those over 60 are keeping their heads down still. Wait until the government says all is clear they will come out and be wiped out in a final spike for which we will probably lock down again in another knee jerk reaction.

I've read on several sites that do number crunching that the average age of death for Covid is 82. Think about that, all deaths added up and that includes the falsely recorded ones and the average is 82. Can't be many below 50 there then.

I've also heard, but can find it now, that the number of deaths under 60 is 400. If that is true then think about that when we look at our £1T bill and all those running around panicking are wasting their time. I say all as anyone over 60 doesn't do much running around.

I don't think it is a conspiracy. It is simply a bunch of useless politicians doing what they always do. 'We must do something' is the cry. 'This is something' says someone and so 'Therefore we must do this' with no though at all. Remember Government screws up everything it touches.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 September 2020, 17:16,
So if it’s not a conspiracy what is it? Why the engineered virus and for what purpose ? Why did it Have to be worldwide ? Why are economies starting to implode ? Millions loosing their jobs ? Industries collapsing ? wHY ? To what end ? Who will gain from this ? ........so let’s say it’s just a bad flu , fair enough by me .....I can except that , but there is far more to this when you consider the damage caused by just the fear of it , why was there a need to destroy things on a global scale ? This is more than all governments being incompetent, and all singing off the same hymn sheet.....it’s to much of a coincidence ! It looks more like a plan to me ....so WHY ? Go to all this action

U
28 September 2020, 09:44,
SS,

Because we are paying attention we think that someone is in control. They are not. Most conspiracies are simply incompetence and this is one. A real conspiracy is the project to delegitimise Trump in one of the biggest show of treason we have ever seen and half the US thinks that is acceptable.

The virus was engineered imo. But due to lack standards, corruption and stupid, greedy people it escaped. The cover up began but the virus couldn't be stopped and it became known but several months later. Then our governments did what they do best, cover their own asses and they came out with a plan to minimise deaths, at any cost, then nobody in government wanted to deviate from that in case it went pear shaped and then they would be to blame so they all followed the same plan.

Something this big would leak and seeing as they don't know who would catch it or its full extent only nutters would deliberately let it out. You seen Boris the buffoons reaction when he got it. He was born again NHS and if the head of the NHS had wanted blown in parliament Boris would have puckered up and did it without a second thought.

Now as for taking advantage, then Yes, no doubt whatsoever, our duplicitous politicians are always doing that. In Chester they took most, if not all, the two lanes into town and made one a bus and cycle lane causing massive traffic jams. They backed off but they will be back. They always are.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 October 2020, 01:28,
GOD SAVE US OLDIES FROM THE NHS.

In todays Sunday Times an investigation, “How the elderly paid the price of protecting the NHS from Covid”. If you can find a copy read it.

Hospital wards emptied of the elderly and sent home or to nursing homes.

The ambulance service given strict instructions not to take elderly patients with covid symptoms to hospital.

Critical care withheld from ALL over 80s, ALL over 70s with underlying health problems, beds for over 60s rationed while ICU beds kept empty for “fitter, younger patients”.

Of those who died in hospitals 90% died on ordinary wards just 10% were given critical care.

While on television that SMUG BASTARD Chris Whitty was telling us how good they were doing.
26 October 2020, 23:01,
Pete, we talked about this months ago.

My great surprise is that you are surprised! After all, how many years of tax paying do you have ahead of you a 80? How about if you are 80 and poor?

We have all known for a generation that the system can not afford to pay our pensions and render medical care to the entire "Boomer Generation" under the present tax system.

The entire process of lockdown was not to stop the virus, that was impossible from the start and still is. It amazes me that anyone thinks they are going to stop it without a vaccine of which many, even on this forum and among the high risk group, would refuse to take!

The lockdown was to flatten and prolong the rate of infection, to maximize resources and allocate them in the most efficient manner to preserve the NHS existence.

The fear was that the NHS would be overwhelmed to the point of collapse.

Over here average age of a CV death patient is 82. What percent of the 82 year old population dies each year? I would suspect the rate is not much higher than normal during a regular flu season.

You do not go to your GP with symptoms, you go to a "test center" where you are tested and sent home. 5 days latter they get your results to you. You are told to stay hydrated and take Tylenol for your fever.

The young and healthy are getting it and getting over it. Back to work in less than a week.
27 October 2020, 13:02,
Ditto MB ( hi again BTW)

A week ago wife and I were discussing use of Military docs and nurses, and that mil triage decision making would send all 80+ year olds home, limit spaces available to over 60s, and allocate among everybody else on the basis of probable survivability.

When tax payers vs tax consumers are added to the equation, the balance shifts even further in favour of the young and healthy.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

28 October 2020, 18:08,
Hospitals used a “triage tool” instigated by Chris Witty to decide on treatment, patients were assessed by age, sex, frailty, illness and if obese. There were wards where patients who were not given oxygen were left to die half naked in nappies.

Ambulance personnel used a chart called News2 to access patients, based on breathing rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate and level of consciousness, covid patients not taken to hospital usually suffered heart attacks.
2 November 2020, 02:10,
Second national lockdown and no comments?

I'm surprised.

I hear they have set up roadblocks and police checks in Wales.
2 November 2020, 13:39,
Yes the police are stoping vehicles , in a attempt to look visible and to be seen they are taking action ......I was informed by my brother , that he was talking to one of his ex employees ....she had bought some garment from Marks & Spencer’s in Cardiff but rather then take it back there she took it to a closer branch near Aberdare , where she was stopped by police ..........£900.00 instant fine ! .....no not joking ......but thems the rules here at the moment ! .....as regards England yes they are locking down from this Thursday for four weeks , the real reason is to make it real difficult to get to Wales especially Temby or little Walford as we call it .