Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccination - Yes or No
1 March 2024, 12:46,
RE: Vaccination - Yes or No
I dont think it has actually come to "bumping" off an MP yet, usually they just have the whip removed and have to stand as an independent.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 March 2024, 12:47,
have you seen the result of the Rochdale election yet? George Galloway was elected, talk about the bottom of the barrel.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 March 2024, 13:10,
I kind of sussed that the whole political thing were a con/rigged when I were a kid so I've never voted or followed any of them to be honest.

Fast forward all these years, the ONLY politician who I kind of trust is David Kurten, leader of the Heritage party because he's the only one who's openly talked about how dangerous the jabs are AND how bad this so called Great Reset would be for us citizens. He's party is tiny, most folk don't know who he is but if by chance he got into number 10, he would be bumped off I'm sure.
1 March 2024, 14:03,
(1 March 2024, 13:10)earthman Wrote: I kind of sussed that the whole political thing were a con/rigged when I were a kid so I've never voted or followed any of them to be honest.

Fast forward all these years, the ONLY politician who I kind of trust is David Kurten, leader of the Heritage party because he's the only one who's openly talked about how dangerous the jabs are AND how bad this so called Great Reset would be for us citizens. He's party is tiny, most folk don't know who he is but if by chance he got into number 10, he would be bumped off I'm sure.

I've never heard of him or his party.
1 March 2024, 20:55,
(1 March 2024, 14:03)bigpaul Wrote: I've never heard of him or his party.

He's got his own channel on YouTube, I know that he's been on GBNews occasionally but like with anyone else who talks common sense, most of the main media won't even have him on.