Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccination - Yes or No
7 December 2020, 12:50,
RE: Vaccination - Yes or No
Here is a <a href="https://underdogsbiteupwards.wordpress.com/2020/11/26/wrong-flag/">post</a> from a site I've followed for a long time. This guy worked with infectious diseases for decades and has a lot of knowledge about it. He is retired and publishes books for a hobby now, short stories and some are good. He is a personal friend of a friend of mine and although I have not met him personally I trust him.

Just read it and then read what the lamestream press is saving then make up your own mind. he has older posts that go into it as well.

I will not be getting this injection, my mother will as she already has an autoimmune disease, and I will be discouraging the kids from doing so and they won't by choice but if it becomes compulsory I have a plan to cover that but it won't get to that. There are already too many dissenters and although 50% of the people fall for this there is still the other half.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 December 2020, 18:22,
O.K., That really has spooked me!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
7 December 2020, 18:45,
SD, can I copy that article and forward it on?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
7 December 2020, 20:44,
Of course. Link to it. that is what we are sharing the data for.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 December 2020, 14:08,
during the roll out of the Pfizer vaccine in the UK 2 people has serious "allergic reactions", during clinical trials in the US 6 people DIED, FDA said they are "not concerned" well they should be.
these vaccines have been rushed through, no one knows the long term side effects, all modern medicines have side effects, remember THALIDIMIDE? they thought that was wonderful too but nobody knew the side effects and look how that turned out.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 December 2020, 17:02,
question number one:

Would the vaccine kill/disable more people than the plague?

question number two:

How many people do you allow to die while waiting and watching for side effects?

What would you be saying if in a year you discovered that they had a vaccine and allowed another million people to die while waiting for test results, which you would not believe or accept anyway.

How many people died of Covid while those 6 people in the U.S. died of whatever it was that killed them during testing?

6 people out of what total test population?

You are playing the same math game, in reverse, that the media has been playing all along.

Written on your tombstone:

They survived until the vaccine was here, then refused to take it, RIP
9 December 2020, 18:24,
Discussed ongoing vaccine trials with my primary care physician who is involved in the study now being conducted by the WVU Medical School. Health care workers, first responders, staff of care homes and people over age 70 having multiple pre-existing at-risk conditions will be first to get the jab. When my parameters are plugged into the study model there are roughly 33,000 people ahead of me in line just in my county, so I am not expecting to hear anything until Spring. I am too healthy it seems.

So maintain supplies of the N95 mask, hand sanitizer, the Pussers Rum and keep buggering on!

Brother and I have agreed to send each of the nieces and nephews $500 to stay at home and isolate until after the new year, so there will be no family gathering over Christmas. We will avoid any holiday gatherings. Instead I will isolate at the Back Creek camp, take advantage of the primitive weapons late deer season and feast upon rare venison killed with an heirloom flintlock, patched round ball rifle and roasted over a wood fire served with cornbread, beans, squash pie and apple fritters.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
9 December 2020, 22:19,
We too have cancelled the Christmas get together, we’ve taken great care all year so we’re not going to take risks so close to getting the vaccine.

We’ll make up for it in the spring, sunny afternoon, barbecued turkey ? yes and with all the trimmings.
10 December 2020, 09:09,
No get together’s this year ! We will leave it to all the other dull bastards who are to dumb to eat bread .
10 December 2020, 09:16,
(9 December 2020, 17:02)Mortblanc Wrote: question number one:

Would the vaccine kill/disable more people than the plague?

question number two:

How many people do you allow to die while waiting and watching for side effects?

What would you be saying if in a year you discovered that they had a vaccine and allowed another million people to die while waiting for test results, which you would not believe or accept anyway.

How many people died of Covid while those 6 people in the U.S. died of whatever it was that killed them during testing?

6 people out of what total test population?

You are playing the same math game, in reverse, that the media has been playing all along.

Written on your tombstone:

They survived until the vaccine was here, then refused to take it, RIP
your missing the point.
its more like how many have a horrible life because they have been made disabled because no one knew what the side effects are, which could be long term and life changing.
I survived the virus because I went into personal quarantine long before the govt came up with the idea of lock downs which didnt work because a lot of people were stupid and didnt obey the rules.
the vaccine isnt mandatory here and until it is I will watch and wait to see how the side effects manifest themselves.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.