Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccination - Yes or No
10 December 2020, 14:15,
RE: Vaccination - Yes or No
If you think that the Jackboot will be lifted from your throat in 2021 you have not been paying attention. 2021 is going to get much worse before it gets better.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 February 2024, 09:03,
It was a non event, a giant sham non plague that we were all conned into.
It's lasting contribution, is an increased distrust in govts and a generalised increase in distrust of vaccines of all kind.
Vaccine (all kinds) take up has decreased because of covid.
27 February 2024, 09:28,
I am now suspicious of all vaccines.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 February 2024, 16:55,
I know that it's a bitter pill for many to swallow but once you accept that governments are in on this Great Reset Agenda, depopulation of the planet via a bio weapon and a so called vaccine is easy to see.

Dr Fauci paid that lab in China to make an animal virus more transmittable to humans, this was proven via his emails,..the whole program is called Gain Of Function, for those who don't know, there's tons of information on this now. Why would anyone then trust the same doctor to come up with a so called 'vaccine' to protect them?

I agree with you bigpaul, looking back at years of research from the likes of RFK on vaccines we had in childhood and the huge rise in autism and other such conditions now, you have a right to be suspicious.
29 February 2024, 09:26,
I think Autism and ADHD and a lot of all the other stuff is caused by all the chemicals and crap in our so called food these days, didnt have it when I was a kid, we ate fresh and we didnt have all the processed food and ultra processed we have today.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 February 2024, 14:09,
Certainly could be bigpaul, the fact that governments don't want to get to the truth either way is most disturbing.
29 February 2024, 14:15,
govt's never tell the truth, when have you ever heard a politician tell the truth? like never.
1 March 2024, 11:35,
(29 February 2024, 14:15)bigpaul Wrote: govt's never tell the truth, when have you ever heard a politician tell the truth? like never.

Oh yeah, that's more apparent than ever mate. Even if one of them entered the political system with good intentions, they wouldn't get that far, a fatal 'accident' would occur sooner than later.
1 March 2024, 11:52,
that sounds more like Russian politics, I was thinking more about the "Westminster bubble", even if they start with good intentions sooner or later they get sucked into doing what the big parties want and that isnt to the benefit of the voters.
1 March 2024, 12:17,
Not just Russia, think America and JFK for a start. In all honesty, I don't trust ANY leaders/governments, ours is no different, they have no problem killing off their own citizens via fake wars and vaccines so why not the same when it comes to an MP who won't tow the line?