Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
throwing knifes
10 April 2012, 12:20,
RE: throwing knifes
(10 April 2012, 12:09)Paul Wrote: Why throw a weapon to someone which they can use on you when you miss?

Practice, don't miss.
10 April 2012, 12:21,
WnC, I love how your son is throwing at crotch height! HAHAHAHAHA, that's a killer system. Also, if the blade doesn't hit in.....no problem, you've just hit a guy in the balls with a chunk of metal! That'll buy you time to follow up or run off.

HAHA, kid's got killer instincts!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 April 2012, 12:23,
(10 April 2012, 01:40)WetandCold Wrote: Found this on my sons phone today, looks like he has been teaching himself.

Not very constant, but worth learning.

Dude! Get him a proper weighted throwing knife. He's pretty good, and that knife doesn't look like a thrower.
10 April 2012, 17:49,
I've got a load of throwing knives I'll probably end up selling. Not sure about price though. If you come to the Scythe Festival thing and the Wilderness Gathering, I'll bring them along WnC, see if you like them.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 April 2012, 21:42, (This post was last modified: 10 April 2012, 21:55 by Nemesis.)
(10 April 2012, 12:09)Paul Wrote: Why throw a weapon to someone which they can use on you when you miss?

I do agree with this, I am sure at a life and death moment if all you had was one chance and that was to throw a knife then why not at least up your odds.
(10 April 2012, 12:23)00111001 Wrote:
(10 April 2012, 01:40)WetandCold Wrote: Found this on my sons phone today, looks like he has been teaching himself.

Not very constant, but worth learning.

Dude! Get him a proper weighted throwing knife. He's pretty good, and that knife doesn't look like a thrower.

That knife is one I have had for at least 10 years and no it is not a thrower he took it upon himself to throw it I only found out he was doing it while looking on his phone for a video of my dog and a fox tail.

I do have a set of small balanced throwers though I think maybe I should let him have them, I forgot how I came about them I think maybe they might not be all that.

(10 April 2012, 12:21)Scythe13 Wrote: WnC, I love how your son is throwing at crotch height! HAHAHAHAHA, that's a killer system. Also, if the blade doesn't hit in.....no problem, you've just hit a guy in the balls with a chunk of metal! That'll buy you time to follow up or run off.

HAHA, kid's got killer instincts!

I guess if you’re going to hit them then hit the nuts lol, although I do think he made in his mind a human form in the middle of the video and did head shots, I was just hoping when watching none hit my back gate.

He is quite handy fighter for 16 year old, I am bit weary of him now, the throwing knife is just bit of fun maybe he was bored.
5 July 2012, 07:09, (This post was last modified: 5 July 2012, 07:16 by Hrusai.)
hah he looks like me a year or so ago, except i used a 16 inch screwdriver xD wish i'd had a knife at that age xD

well im only a couple of years older than he is xD

if he is like me, throwing knives is boredom lol......try giving him a metal tube and some nails and paper, scissors, tape....tell him to make a blow gun...its what ive been doing the last few weeks hehe
just been watching some vids, you got deadly children dude xD
27 September 2012, 07:39,
Only throwing knives I have tried were rwalky cheap Big Grin but were small and light. Will get some heavy ones,but I want a couple of throwing axes. Seen a vid on youtube of someone throwing nails.