Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about bugout boats?
8 February 2021, 11:30,
RE: How about bugout boats?
like everything to do with prepping, stuff needs to be done BEFORE SHTF not after.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2021, 14:03,
Piece o' cake, i've never boated in my life but should be able to pick it up easily enogh thanks to the training I do on 'Vehicle Simulator' below which teaches all about boats, planes and cars.
Needless to say it's no challenge sailing in summer, so so I crank up all the difficulty settings, you haven't lived til you've navigated to a port in a midnight storm against a vicious cross current..Smile

[Image: vehsim1.png]
[Image: vehsim2.png]
8 February 2021, 14:10,
it will all be different when reality strikes, real life is vastly different to any simulator or online game, post SHTF there wont be any computer geeks living out in the sticks but prepared survivalists will.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2021, 17:26,
(8 February 2021, 14:03)Mick Wrote: Piece o' cake, i've never boated in my life but should be able to pick it up easily enogh thanks to the training I do on 'Vehicle Simulator' below which teaches all about boats, planes and cars.
Needless to say it's no challenge sailing in summer, so so I crank up all the difficulty settings, you haven't lived til you've navigated to a port in a midnight storm against a vicious cross current..Smile

You can die a thousand times playing on a simulator, in real life you just die once........ R.I.P. Mick.
8 February 2021, 20:18,
(8 February 2021, 17:26)Pete Grey Wrote: You can die a thousand times playing on a simulator, in real life you just die once........ R.I.P. Mick.

Master Chief Decker liked to emphasize that the Dilbert Dunker was the only simulator which really could kill you if you had your head stuffed too deeply up your arse.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
8 February 2021, 22:26,
Nice one Charles ! .......there’s a mouthful of coffee sprayed over the three seater.....wild thang took some shrapnel and is cleaning herself down in the loo ......I’m changing my underpants ........uncontrollable pee situation ........I am glad you are still around mate ! ......I am cleaning up !
9 February 2021, 14:43,
(8 February 2021, 20:18)CharlesHarris Wrote:
(8 February 2021, 17:26)Pete Grey Wrote: You can die a thousand times playing on a simulator, in real life you just die once........ R.I.P. Mick.

Master Chief Decker liked to emphasize that the Dilbert Dunker was the only simulator which really could kill you if you had your head stuffed too deeply up your arse.

time is too short to put up with sheeple, fools and idiots, I'll help anyone who wants to plan and prepare but not those with their heads in the sand.
9 February 2021, 16:39,
(9 February 2021, 14:43)bigpaul Wrote:

time is too short to put up with sheeple, fools and idiots, I'll help anyone who wants to plan and prepare but not those with their heads in the sand.

Head in the sand or up their a*se ?.
9 February 2021, 16:48,
(9 February 2021, 16:39)Pete Grey Wrote:
(9 February 2021, 14:43)bigpaul Wrote:

Head in the sand or up their a*se ?.
I thought it was " put your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye"??