Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many people can land support?
30 May 2021, 10:28,
RE: How many people can land support?
the more land you have post SHTF the more people you need to work it, the more people you have the more land you need, its sort of self perpetuating.
actually a lot of people try to make prepping and therefore survival too complicated, the simpler we can make it the easier it will be too achieve.
"Keep it simple, stupid"...old prepper saying.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 June 2021, 20:00,
I have 1/4 acre. Fresh water loch at the bottom of the garden (with fish), deer in the forest and therefore plenty of wood, wood stove, various gensets, chickens, raised beds, lots of foodstuffs in storage (and fuel), solar backup (not that good here in 'sunny' Scotland) and I'm STILL not wholly convinced I'm set for catastrophe.

I doubt many people are - certainly not some posting on this thread (a fridge in a flat FFS???) - but prepping isn't something that stops. It would be called 'prepared' if it was.
16 June 2021, 09:32,
looks like you are well set up.
I dont think we ever stop prepping, nobody is ever fully prepared, but we are better prepared than most, the masses for instance.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.