Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many people can land support?
8 February 2021, 14:51,
RE: How many people can land support?
and where do you get your food from, your water? do you know anything about food growing, crop rotation, even what seed to use? what wood burn best? what wood is best for woodworking?
can you make your own clothes, your own footwear?
its all very well whooping it up but at some point reality will bite, what then?
I doubt you'll even get out of the city alive, not with all those low lifes and street gangs and drug dealers!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2021, 15:13,
(8 February 2021, 14:51)bigpaul Wrote: and where do you get your food from, your water? do you know anything about food growing, crop rotation, even what seed to use? what wood burn best? what wood is best for woodworking?
can you make your own clothes, your own footwear?
its all very well whooping it up but at some point reality will bite, what then?
I doubt you'll even get out of the city alive, not with all those low lifes and street gangs and drug dealers!

We'll load up the van with food and tools and a few weapons and head on out of the city, then begin learning all the necessary skills for when the food eventually runs out..Smile-

https://youtu.be/hBBzkMAIGoQ
8 February 2021, 15:16,
doing anything AFTER TSHTF is too late, far too late.
you have to PREPARE that what the very word prepper means, one who prepares.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2021, 15:26,
(8 February 2021, 15:16)bigpaul Wrote: doing anything AFTER TSHTF is too late, far too late.
you have to PREPARE that what the very word prepper means, one who prepares.

Right, for example I used to like Bear Grylls survival shows for entertainment, but now can't bear to watch because he's so gungho and sloppy, leaping around at breakneck speed without any planning, constantly looking round to see if he's being pursued by imaginary enemies!
He sets a terrible example and I can't believe they made him Head Scout.
8 February 2021, 15:30,
he's the LAST person I want near me in an emergency, he is an accident waiting to happen, besides he's a showman or rather SHOW OFF, he'll be dead in a heartbeat with his dashing about throwing himself down waterfalls.
8 February 2021, 16:44,
Mick , I have indeed checked the monitor display settings......and I’m buggered you are quite right they were all skewed up .....so they are now in order....and I’m buggered again ! You are bang on again the thread is awesome and I would argue we have missed out nineteen years of pure gold ! And I am gagging for more....how could I have been so blind.......Mick you are great ! Fantastic I wanna be one of your merry men ....I want the big country house .....f..k I want all of it ! ........okay Mick that should do it .....the last bite .
8 February 2021, 17:14,
Incidentally this group temporarily set up in a church..Smile

[Image: surv-church.jpg]

And speaking of religion we could say that the best survivalists are Christians because the purpose of human life on earth is to lock onto Jesus before we die so that our souls automatically home in on him like guided missiles when our bodies die.
I'm a Christian (insert smug emoticon here)..Smile
8 February 2021, 18:24,
Where’s this place ?, Fantasy Island ?.
9 February 2021, 10:01,
(8 February 2021, 18:24)Pete Grey Wrote: Where’s this place ?, Fantasy Island ?.

probably!!
29 May 2021, 21:13,
So we have an interloper larping as a prepper and believer to discredit both? Great. I can't even get them to ask about physics, let alone prophecy.