Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asymmetrical warfare
25 May 2021, 13:03,
Asymmetrical warfare
Historically, before a war commenced in earnest, communication systems were usually the first thing to be targeted in order to disrupt the planning of counter attacks. We all know this very well.
Recently we have seen the removal of information from media sharing platforms, content makers have been demonetised or banned, increase in fact checking, reports of fake news and this sort of thing. We have also seen the introduction of new laws which were to combat harassment but are so broad in their terms that they are flexible to catch any kind of speech, if the powers that be wish it.
So my question is: does anyone else wonder if this disruption to the free flow of information could be the first sign of asymmetrical warfare being waged?
I appreciate your time in responding to this.
25 May 2021, 13:33,
RE: Asymmetrical warfare
probably.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 May 2021, 18:23,
No doubt in my mind what is coming Ajax ....none !
25 May 2021, 18:37,
(25 May 2021, 18:23)Straight Shooter Wrote: No doubt in my mind what is coming Ajax ....none !

Thankyou. I cannot say I am glad to have another soul think these things too but I can say I am glad not to be alone in this line of thinking, if that makes sense.
25 May 2021, 18:43,
Perfect sense to me mate !
25 May 2021, 19:24,
https://www.google.com/search?q=asymmetr...nt=gws-wiz

Ajax you are using terms without regard to their exact definition or common usage.

Asymmetrical warfare is and has always been the use of irregular combat forces against a conventional army. Hamas, the IRA or the Viet Cong being examples.

Tech giants like media outlets, google, Instagram, twitter and Facebook do not qualify as crudely equipped irregular forces.
25 May 2021, 20:29,
(25 May 2021, 19:24)Mortblanc Wrote: https://www.google.com/search?q=asymmetr...nt=gws-wiz

Ajax you are using terms without regard to their exact definition or common usage.

Asymmetrical warfare is and has always been the use of irregular combat forces against a conventional army. Hamas, the IRA or the Viet Cong being examples.

Tech giants like media outlets, google, Instagram, twitter and Facebook do not qualify as crudely equipped irregular forces.

Hello, Mortblanc. I hope you are having a good day. With respect, I understand the usage perfectly. I floated the idea of media/communication censorship and suppression first as this is the easiest example for us to all see day to day in all our separate countries. That said, why do Google need the robodogs, Atlas, and drones? Why do Amazon need tracking devices to check employees bathroom breaks or mobility? Why are Chinese semi-conductors in all electronic devices from your phone to your military computers?
I have many more insights and lots of data and proof but I only joined today and have no wish to overload any soul here with a huge download. I am still trying to understand the rules (one site I posted on would not allow free speaking of facts) and I don't want to tread on toes or get banned on my first day as I have SO much MORE to share with all you wonderful people - Mods be allowing, please.
I do not want to ruffle feathers but our enemies are already within our gates.
Mortblanc, what is going on in Vancouver? Are lots of rich Chinese people buying up housing and are Canadians unable to afford places there?
Why are Chinese business people offering ranchers in Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri and Kansas 4 times over the going price for their ranches?
Why is Bill Gates the largest land owner in the United States of America?
Why were Jamaica and islands in the Bahamas offered money if they let China build a military base there?
Why is Scotland being proposed to offer settlement to 'innocent, Democracy-loving' folks from Hong Kong and how do we know they are not from China?
Why did two of your former president's cabinet (like or loathe) say that world war three has already started?
What happened to Hilary and Hunter's laptops?
How was Hammer compromised?
How was Scorecard compromised?
Why did the election in Pakistan foreshadow what happened with the election in the USA?
Do you know folks with children? Have they mentioned what is being 'taught' these days? Have you researched the core curriculum and how it dumbs down younger people and indoctrinates them?
They are in our schools, universities, police, hospitals, social care, elderly care, military AND our Governments. This Trojan horse is very large and WILL fracture every single service around the globe.
The best we can hope is to talk to family or friends within these services and ask them to stand down. Feed them and their families if need be. Money will be worthless if hyperinflation hits anyway. If civil war breaks out then beware international Peace Keepers from the UN - especially the ones from China. It was all planned from years ago.
25 May 2021, 21:10,
That’s a very good post Ajax........well done mate !
25 May 2021, 21:42,
(25 May 2021, 21:10)Straight Shooter Wrote: That’s a very good post Ajax........well done mate !

I offer my most sincere thanks to Straight Shooter for the kind remarks on my post.
I am very new, joined today, but have lots of topics for discussion. I can, hopefully, offer advice too, as I am a country straw-chewer and know how life works to a certain extent, if you all get my drift. I am also an ex military engineer and know a little about that stuff too. To make it 'super-dupers impressivnesses' I am a wahmans! and have a vageegee and not a 'careful how you sit down now' lumpy bumpy - wow and yay! Whoever said physics and maths are sexist and racist? Oh...yeah...university professors ... erm ... ferk 'em?
That said - I am on no prescribed medications, I do not take illegal drugs, I do not drive erratically and I am in no way suicidal and so if I disappear PLEASE ask questions - I did not kill myself lol.
All I want is to help people in their situational awareness. It is okay being prepped but if you don't hear the starting signal, than you might not be running quick enough out the blocks. I just want to see you all doing great here.
Are any of our friends the Moderators reading this?
Friends I have data paid for by taxpayers just waiting to be shared. I can also help people to interpret the data streams - many are live. I don't want to risk the ban hammer and really hope to get a go ahead from those in charge.
May we start a Space Weather page?
6AM UK time blue sky and by lunchtime it was grey and raining, it will get much worse too. How do I know? The weather now is being cause by the plasma density emitted by the 2 m-class solar flares from two days ago. There are currently between 10 and 11 C-class flares inbound. It may get a tad rough, lovely folks, so make sure you have a way to cook food on, just in case the power goes down - not emp but tree branches falling down. Smile
Also the Sun's total output has risen to the equivalent of a b-class flare and this is now its overall base rate. I am not trying to scare or panic but it is potentially possible that a large M-class or even an X-class flare could be earth-facing at some point. A new 'sunspot' was classified yesterday but it may not be in equatorial proximity, I will need to watch and see, folks.
I want the very best for you all and wish you to stay hopeful.