Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memory Maps
16 June 2021, 22:12,
RE: Memory Maps
Quote:Kelly not every event is going to involve an EMP event
I'm sure it's not! But the safest way to prep for events is also the simplest - the KISS principle - and I'd much rather have something that I know doesn't depend on any form of technology at all than find my technology fails me for whatever reason (and there can be many) when I need it most.
17 June 2021, 08:23,
(16 June 2021, 22:12)kellys_eye Wrote:
Quote:Kelly not every event is going to involve an EMP event
I'm sure it's not! But the safest way to prep for events is also the simplest - the KISS principle - and I'd much rather have something that I know doesn't depend on any form of technology at all than find my technology fails me for whatever reason (and there can be many) when I need it most.

EXACTLY!! at last someone gets it, keep it simple, too many people try to make SHTF survival too complicated.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 June 2021, 13:04,
Kelly the big issue is you don’t carry OS maps on a daily basis for the whole of the Uk, with Memory-Maps it’s downloaded and stored on your phone. In fact I use it everyday, even without a Shtf.
17 June 2021, 13:19,
nobody travels the whole of the UK in one day, certainly not any prepper.
just get the maps for the places you do go or are likely to go, in any case if I had to read a map on my phone screen it'd probably bugger up my eyesight its that small, not that I've got that kind of phone anyway.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 June 2021, 16:04,
Kelly the big issue is you don’t carry OS maps on a daily basis for the whole of the Uk, with Memory-Maps it’s downloaded and stored on your phone. In fact I use it everyday, even without a Shtf.
17 June 2021, 16:28,
Joe, thats a double post.
17 June 2021, 19:36,
You’re right BP, the weird thing is I didn’t post it twice, not sure how that happened.