Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad is it over there in the USA
17 February 2021, 23:11,
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA
As long as there are electric lines in the sky and ice storms in the atmosphere there will be power outages when you have an area the size of the U.S.

I suppose you could compare it to floods in England. Every time it rains a couple of inches a village somewhere is getting washed away, all the news has to do is go out and find it.

There is always a fat faced, pudgy little guy sitting on a bench crying because his wellies are full of water and wondering why the government has not already done something for him.

Same over here.
18 February 2021, 15:23,
One of our customers has data center in the US that is snowed in and has no power. the generators put there as DR are starting to run out of fuel so we are frantically moving live services from there to other sites around the US.

When people actually start to see what the Greenies have wrought there may be a few changes of mind.

There are a lot of stupid people in the West. Cannot analyse anything and work out what will happen. They all rely on the media to tell them. Even now they will be getting told this is all Trumps fault and they are so thick they believe it. The media simply does not report any conflicting data.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 February 2021, 16:37,
I just do not believe that Donny is done with the stitch up ! There is more to come out I have no doubts on that , we ain’t seen anything yet .....it’s anything but over ......it’s amazing you hardly here Trump mentioned since the fraud .....and Biden even less ....looks like the back room boys got what they needed even if they have to prod him with a piece of stick to wake him up ......you can tell it’s bad , people been steeling puppies ....yep kidnapping and reselling or demanding ransoms for their safe return , over here in the UK ....investigations have led all the way back to trump and it looks like we are about to request ...no ..demand he comes here to the UK to help with further enquiries .....Doris is calling for a Cobra meeting about the special relationship and said ....he is jolly well cross with events......myself I think it’s all been trumped up .
18 February 2021, 17:16,
The latest storm here began at 11pm last night. As of just now we have sleet and freezing rain being deposited over top of what was at 10m am 12 cm of powder snow, which has not been compressed to 10cm with more freezing rain coming down. We are at 330 metres elevation in the Back Creek Valley. My neighbor 10km away who is farther up the mountain at 800 metres elevation has 25 cm of lovely powder snow.

WINTER STORM WARNING
Issue Date:9:56 AM Wed, Feb 17, 2021
Expiration:6:00 AM Fri, Feb 19, 2021
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EST FRIDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation. Total snow and sleet accumulations of 5 to 7 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze.

* WHERE...Portions of north central and western Maryland, northwest Virginia and eastern West Virginia.

* WHEN...Until 6 AM EST Friday.

* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute.

If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.

When venturing outside, watch your first few steps taken on steps, sidewalks, and driveways, which could be icy and slippery, increasing your risk of a fall and injury.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
18 February 2021, 17:52,
That’s an excellent clear warning, very much to the point.

Keep safe.