Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Best Covid purchase
26 February 2021, 15:58,
RE: Your Best Covid purchase
From a quantity point of view and a re supply between 36 / 48 litres with another 12 litres tray , we are all mostly singing from the same hymn sheet with regard too UHT milk , how we seem to arrive at similar stock quantities must relate to similar reasons , I have used this like BP and LS ......same for me nothing wrong with it ! And it tastes just fine ! .
26 February 2021, 22:58,
Fray bentos pies, Batchelors pasta n sauce, Tiori rice, very convenient and stretches longterm supplies, reasonably priced and all from Farm Foods.

We too keep a little UHT milk, only 12L, and a couple of jars of coffeemate, but we are lucky enough to have a milkman.

All through our isolation we’ve had a regular delivery, glass bottles which are easily disinfected.

That said milk is not essential, when it’s gone we manage without.
1 March 2021, 21:31,
I already had a lot of stuff so I just started using it at first. I've since topped it back up and living on a week by week basis. I have saved a fortune though over the last few months. Just not going out, so not spending anything. Won't be rushing out either because my yellow star will mean I don't get allowed places.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 March 2021, 22:39,
bought a bigger more powerful rotavator and a bigger trailer because one has to be ready when bargins appear
2 March 2021, 09:48,
Nothing much has changed for us. We have ambled along with all our usual stock in just about everything, but this is how we live here. The best purchase we have made has been some galvanised watering cans and a large galva tank from an auction for extra water storage, but other than that, nope, nothing out of the ordinary.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
2 March 2021, 22:34,
My second Covid purchase was an additional chest freezer and this has proved invaluable. We already had a large freezer but this increased our capacity by a massive amount. We have now avoided the shops for over a year.