Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scraping Social Distancing?
19 May 2021, 17:26,
RE: Scraping Social Distancing?
Does anyone really think this lot is going away anytime soon ? Things will go back to what they were a year plus ago ? ......you must be stark raving mad if you do ....or idiot for short ! .

Check your food bills as the weeks roll by , checkout the shelves and the availability (and pack quantities ) getting less and less ......inflation the stealth way ! Does nobody see what i see ....just opening ones eyes will do the job , or are people to busy watching Netflix or main shit television ? .

We have seen nothing.....nothing yet .....when SD says it will get worse I totally agree!
20 May 2021, 09:21,
we havent seen any shortages down here since the great TP shortage of the first lock down.
shelves in the shops here are all fully stocked and the prices are cheap, especially if you shop in places like Lidl or Asda.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 May 2021, 11:46,
The only reason for 'the great TP shortage' was that everyone went out in a very short period and bought what they could. Then the supply chain issues didn't arise and nobody detected shortages so it wasn't repeated. An anomaly created by uncertainty and fear. Something one can't really account for.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 May 2021, 11:52,
"normal" people are stupid and scare easily, they are there to be manipulated by Govt and TPTB, preppers and survivalists are usually made of sterner stuff, we dont scare that easily if at all.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 May 2021, 15:13,
We did not touch any of our preps least toilet paper however we did increase some preps ......being scared or in fear is one thing ....being aware is something else ....that fear creates panic buying which in turn causes shortages off the shelves .....in a abnormal situation this can appear to be normal , people with spare money will buy just because they are able too .
22 May 2021, 15:29,
I guess in good times you just cant explain to the masses why stocking up is a good thing and in bad times they just panic, nature of the beast I suppose, stupid and slow moving!!! and not a brain cell in sight.