Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyber terror in operation
22 May 2021, 11:43,
RE: Cyber terror in operation
Let me upset you all. Storage is cheap and has been for some time. We are all on a list somewhere. The only plus is that there are so many on those lists that only the extremists are actively pursued. Be clear. If SUK was declared a terrorist organisation they would have all your names already.

As far as Cyber Terrorism is concerned we have been subject to that for some time. We are being kept in a state of fear by our own goverment in collusion with the MSM, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. The government issues statements and predictions that make us fearful and offer subjugation and compliance to their agenda as a cure. The MSM and the rest suppress any dissent and make it look like there are no options but to comply. The terrorism is because these policies are killing people.

In a few decades, if we are still here, historians will look back at this and call it the Age of Stupidity. Where snowflakes rules and feelings were more important than justice. I'll be talking about that time I did 170mph on my motorbike when I was a immortal teenager and showing off to a girl I fancied while others will be talking in hushed tones about the time they went three miles over the limit for a couple of hundred yards and the girl they were with in the car cried in fear. Both of us will be considered nutters and compared to Hitler.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 May 2021, 15:01,
Yep smack on the money SD .
25 May 2021, 12:43,
(12 May 2021, 04:56)Mortblanc Wrote: How about we look at the scenerio where hackers take command of the computers that control the distribution of 45% of your nation's petrol, most of its diesel and a good portion of its jet fuel!!

Happening now in the eastern U.S. and no one can do a thing about it!

TPTB will not even reveal WHO has done it. The Chinese, Russia, some looser living in his mom's basement?

I am not attempting to point fingers but the Chinese have been making most of the world's semi-conductors for years. I occasionally wonder if they have added a 'toy surprise,' so to speak.
25 May 2021, 13:32,
relying on anything that is not made "in-country" is daft anyway, you can be blackmailed in the future.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 May 2021, 14:33,
(25 May 2021, 13:32)bigpaul Wrote: relying on anything that is not made "in-country" is daft anyway, you can be blackmailed in the future.

I agree 100%. Sadly (from my working experience - 20 years in military engineering) most of our parts came from abroad. The country had little interest in keeping these things in house, so to speak. Daft really, right?
25 May 2021, 14:43,
absolutely, most of it seems to come from China these days and nothing is kept on the shelf anymore, "just in time" ordering dosent just apply to supermarkets.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 May 2021, 15:52,
(25 May 2021, 14:43)bigpaul Wrote: absolutely, most of it seems to come from China these days and nothing is kept on the shelf anymore, "just in time" ordering dosent just apply to supermarkets.

Sir, you are 100% correct. Just in time ordering has been quite the headache for anyone who sees a couple of steps ahead.
Obviously, as a sarcastic a$$h0le, my heart bleeds for all the snowflakes who were traumatised and had to go to their cry closet because of the Great Bog Paper War of 2020. Rest assured there is always more down.

I am Mil Eng by trade. Used to build systems for anything that the UK mil has and that moves. Shortage of parts (caused by implementation of J.I.T ordering and delivery) was the greatest source of thumb-twiddling.
My very best to you, friend.
26 May 2021, 13:40,
I've always said post collapse "if you cant make it or repair it yourself then learn to live without it".
the whole point of prepping is to gather stuff NOW that we think we may need post SHTF.